-random headcanons: La Squadra Esecuzioni edition-

hey, there; it's me, Arii.

yeah, i'm still alive, breathing, and completely functional; i've just had a lot on my plate the past few weeks. my grandmother passed away, house cleaning, and preparing for party after party has been crazy, let me tell ya--

i'm here though, and this time, I'm going to give you La Squadra headcanons because believe it or not, they're a pretty cool team :)

Enjoy these random headcanons I'm gonna drop here🙃~

----

--La Squadra and how they feel about people who are shorter than them🥺--

(random cute emoji because yes)

----🥺----

Illuso: "I'll always be taller."

He has a bit of a prideful personality, so if you're short, get used to being bullied/reminded of your height when you're around Illuso.

Ghiaccio: "Ha! Take that, idiot!"

If you're even two centimeters shorter than him, he will hold that over your head until you die. Quick tip, if you don't like yelling/screaming/angry rants, I suggest you don't try to point out his height.

Pesci: "I-Is that bad? I don't wanna be taller if it hurts your feelings."

I feel like Pesci's a really nice dude; if he's taller than you, he'll feel bad because he thinks it's bothering you/hurting your feelings. He actually does care, and he doesn't wanna seem mean or harsh. Despite how he looks, he's a cinnamon roll, I promise :)

Formaggio: "I find that adorably cute."

I feel like he and Melone are the two out of the group to use that as a means of flirting/teasing you; they will point out how short/small you are, and tease/flirt with you because of it.

Risotto: "I don't care."

He may seem really mean about it, but really--he doesn't care. He's actually probably taller than everyone, and he's not surprised about it. Height doesn't mean anything to him because he's way too tall to even care.

Melone: "That's one of the many things that make you so very attractive~"

Again, he and Formaggio are the only ones who would use that as a tease/flirt; he's taller than you and he knows it, so he'd use it against you as a flirt. He'd look down on you and pat your head to signal that you're short, and he's flirting with you because of it.

Prosciutto: "Not my fault you came out two inches tall."

He has no reason to be salty/rude, but trust me, he will. Prosciutto also doesn't really give two fricks about it; he doesn't (well, he might, but he doesn't tell you) find you being short cute/attractive, and it actually annoys him (God knows why)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And those are my La Squadra headcanons for you all; I love you, appreciate you, adore you, and I want you to remember that I love you, and Kirby is the best and only boi~

**I might write some La Squadra one-shots if I feel cool enough later this week/next week, who knows~**

Arrivederci, mio amore.

---Arii✨