Chapter four

Marbell and Arian looked at each other, then looked over to Khalan, who sighed and shrugged his shoulders. He was telling them about how Tyra has been acting and how much stuff she has been saying about him to Taija.

"I'll get my little sister to whoop her ass, you want me to?" Arian asked. Khalan shook his head with a mug on his face. Arian's little sister, Aria, is 18 and just can't seem to stand Tyra for valid reasons. Aria is a sweetheart, and at one point when Tyra and Aria were younger, Aria tried to be her friend, but Tyra made everything a competition. One day, Aria beat Tyra's ass for talking behind her back. Khalan couldn't even be mad at her for it. He still treats that girl like a sister because she treats him more like a brother than his own sisters.

"Khalan, you have to put your foot down! Show that little bitc- I mean, show that little girl that you the boss of this mother fucking house." Mari said.

"I think it's just how she was raised when our mother was here, she was raised to not like me." I shrugged my shoulders. "That shit is not an excuse, it's been years and she should be able to open her eyes, at her grown age, to see that everything she got is because of you!" She added.

"Put her ass out and watch she come back begging for a place to stay," Arian commented as he started sparking up his blunt, "Then she'll figure out she needs you and hopefully calm down."

"I can't put her out,"

Mari and Arian looked at him like he just said the stupidest thing ever. As much as Tyra and Khalan get into it and don't seem to like each other, he still can't put her out. He'd feel guilty as fuck.

"I wouldn't give a fuck if she was your daughter! She needs to have some respect for her brother that has been taking care of her ass when nobody else would," Mari blew out some smoke from the blunt Arian passed to her, "If putting her out will make her little ass realize then so be it, it's not like she has nowhere to go. She got her boyfriend house, Taija house, and her friends too."

"She'll find somewhere." Arian said in agreement as Mari nodded.

"I'm not putting Tyra out..."
———

I'm about to put this little bitch out!

Khalan is sitting outside in the cold.  He accidentally left his house keys at home while rushing for work. He just got back home, it's 12 AM and Tyra little stupid ass isn't letting him in the house. She thinks everything is a game and Khalan is tired of her. He's at the point of frustration where he just wants to cry.

Khalan sighed again and pulled out his phone to call Mari. She has a spare key to the house and he's about to see if she up.

Khalan already called Tyra and she said that it's not her problem that he's locked out. And it's not like she isn't home. She is home. Then she also suggested that her brother should sleep in the car. Right now, Khalan is calm. But when he see her face he know for a fact that he's going to go off on her. At this point he doesn't even want her to open the door so she can stay out of his way.

Khalan knocked on the door once more to make sure that Tyra was being deadass about not answering and just when he started to walk back to his car, the door opened. There is a shirtless Akia with his eyes half closed. When he saw Khalan he smiled a bit, but the older wasn't having it right now. Khalan pushed him to the side and threw his car keys, jacket, and phone on the couch before storming up to Tyra's room. He swung the door open to see her smiling on her phone. He snatched her phone out her hand and chucked the shit across the room.

"Khalan, my phone!"

"I don't give a fuck about that phone, how the hell you gon sit here and keep me locked out of my fucking house?"