Chapter twenty-seven

"Khalan, I want us to work out. I understand it'll take us a while for us to get back to how we were, but I miss us so much. I still have things holding me back too that I have to be honest about." Jamir took a deep breath before letting it out, sighing. This conversation could either go bad or okay. Jamir was hoping for the best. "I had sex with Tyra more than once."

Khalan slowly looked up from his blunt and mugged the fuck out of Jamir.

"But it was after we broke up! A week later, I was mad that you wouldn't talk to me, so I went and did it again. That time it was my idea, but I told her not to tell you because I still wanted you back." Jamir explained frantically, trying to get his whole story out before Khalan could react. He knows how Khalan is, but he was feeling guilty holding this in.

"So you kept fucking my sister because you wanted me back? Does that fucking make sense to you, Jamir?" Khalan shook his head, chuckling. He guesses he had good judgment. He fucked Akia more than once, and apparently Tyra kept fucking Jamir.

Ain't this some shit?

"It did at the time! Please hear me out, Khalan. It was only one or two more times, and then I actually stopped and didn't talk to her again." Jamir tried to get his thought process out for Khalan to understand, but the more Jamir talked, the more angry Khalan got.

"You keep saying 'only'. You shouldn't have done anything with her in the first place. That's my sister, Jamir. Do you want a cookie for having sense on stopping shit with her, the fuck?" Khalan cocked his head to the side, trying to make sense of what his ex was telling him.

"I just really wanted you back, and since I couldn't have you, I kept going for Tyra to get at you." Even Jamir knew that he didn't make any sense at this point, but it was still worth a shot.

"To get at me? My nigga, you were trying to get back at me like I cheated on you. We probably would've still been together if you didn't do that grimey shit." Khalan shook his head at himself getting worked up, and lit his blunt. Everyone around him seems to piss him off one way or another. "And I told you I don't want a relationship, Jamir."

Jamir looked down and played with his hands. He wanted to come clean because it was eating him up, but maybe he shouldn't have.

"So you're just going to have sex with me when it's convenient to you and then throw me to the curb after you get your nut?" Jamir asked in a shaky voice. "You know me better than anyone, Khalan. You should've known that I wasn't just looking for a quick nut. I still have feelings for you."

Khalan sucked his teeth. "You and Akia blow me." He mumbled, shaking his head and ashing out his blunt. He'll save it for when he's by himself and at peace. He doesn't have time to waste this good blunt by getting his high blown off by Jamir. "I'm just finna quit fucking." He mumbled again.

"So you are messing with that boy? You wrong for that, Khalan. That's your little sister's boyfriend." Jamir clicked his tongue. He was more mad at the fact that Khalan seemed to have moved on.

"Who did you fuck behind my back again?" Khalan questioned sarcastically before he answered it himself under his breath. "I could've sworn you fucked my little sister, but I could be wrong," he scratched under his chin.

"Khalan, now isn't the time to be funny."

"Ain't shit funny. I'm trying to figure out if I'm tripping. You fucked my sister. My sister fucked my boyfriend. Relations ain't matter then, so why should they now? You finna irk me." Khalan slid down in the chair he was sitting in, trying to get more comfortable, before he crossed his arms over his chest. "Y'all are all a bunch of hypocrites. I can't stand shit like this."