Chapter eighteen

"When did you learn how to move your tongue like that?" Tyra asked, trying to catch her breath from the things she and Akia had just done.

"Huh?" Akia wiped his mouth and looked up from his kneeling spot on the floor, confused. He still looked oddly innocent even after he had just done with us girlfriend.

"You heard me, Akia. The first time you ate me out was good, but this time you did a little too good—so where did you learn it?" She asked, annoyed.

For someone supposedly as inexperienced as him, he knew a little too much for his own good. But Akia only denied that he learned anything from anyone. But that's when his mind started to wander, remembering how Khalan caressed his neck and guided him. The sweet words, the encouragement, and the instructions on when and how to swirl his tongue around Khalan's dic—

"AKIA!" Tyra yelled his name, snapping him out of his thoughts.

"What the fuck are you thinking about while I'm right here talking to you?" She was now upset, and Akia realized that. Her facial expressions changed from annoyed to pure anger with a mug. "

I didn't learn it from anyone." Akia was going to leave it at that, but he knew Tyra wouldn't be satisfied with that answer, so he continued. "I watched a video because I wanted to make sure I was doing it right."

Lying? Yes.
Could Tyra tell? No.
Still embarrassing? Of course.

"Baby! You don't have to do all of that for me. The first time was more than good." She had a smile on her face that relieved Akia.

He just shrugged his shoulders with his own small smile as he stood from his sitting position. He plopped down on the bed and watched Tyra fix her pants. He'll have to go brush his teeth, but he doesn't feel like doing it right now.

"When are we going to go all the way?" She asked curiously. At this point, she's been the only one receiving anything. "I'm not trying to rush you. I know virginity is special to some people. It wasn't to me, but can you even see me as the person you would want to give it to?" She played with her nails, trying to avoid looking at Akia in any way.

That's when the realization hit Akia. He actually wasn't a virgin anymore. He was so hesitant with Tyra, but with Khalan, he didn't hesitate for the him to take his virginity.

"Soon. I'm just waiting for the right time." He answered, unsure. All Tyra could do was let out a sigh because she didn't want to break up with the best boyfriend she had just because she was only thinking about sex.

"Okay, Akia. I'm about to take a nap." She mumbled, pulling the sheets over her body. Akia couldn't do anything but stare at his disappointed girlfriend.

"Do you want me to leave or stay?"

"Do what you want."

So she wants me to stay.

Akia sighed before he told Tyra he was going to the bathroom to brush his teeth. Tyra replied with a tired hum before she rolled over onto her side. Akia went and brushed his teeth in the bathroom before making his way back to Tyra's room. On the way, he stopped and thought about whether Khalan was here or not. He left for work a couple hours ago, but he should be back by now.

I shouldn't go talk to him. I haven't even texted him back.

Akia shook away the feeling of wanting to talk to Khalan, and instead he just continued his way to Tyra's room. Tyra wasn't lying down anymore; she was now sitting up against the headboard with a pillow for her back and her phone in hand. That only meant she was about to get on the phone with her friends for the next two hours.