Chapter twenty-three

"Khalan! Slow down," Akia pleaded, gripping the sheets, but Khalan wasn't trying to hear it. Akia begged for it just a few hours earlier, and now Khalan is finally giving him what he wanted. Now he's trying to tap out.

"Nah, you can take it. You doing good right now, baby." Khalan encouraged Akia, which made him even more on edge. He couldn't take it. Right now they are in the doggy position, and every time Akia runs even a bit, Khalan pulls him back ten times harder.

"K—Khalan, I'm about to cum." The younger man was on the verge of tears. It's obvious how much Akia enjoys sex with Khalan, but he'd have to admit that Khalan is brutal.

"You gon' hold it for me? Wait for me."

Akia whined and shook his head. Every time Khalan says that he is nowhere near his climax, he's just trying to mess with Akia, and each time the boy stupidly falls for it.

"I can't! Wait, K—!" Akia gasped. His whines, running, and moans only encouraged Khalan more. "What you running for, Pa?" Akia tried to place a hand on Khalan's abdomen to get him to slow down; that was a huge mistake because Khalan used it to his advantage. He grabbed the extended arm and then the arm that was only thing holding the trembling boy up before he folded them over top of each other.

Khalan then fixed his own position by putting one foot down on the bed to help his stability. I'm about to fuck his shit up. He bit his bottom lip. Akia whimpered at the increase in pace. He couldn't do anything. He couldn't run; he couldn't grip anything—pure pleasurable torture. He didn't know whether he loved or hated it more.

"See? You taking it good—what you crying for?" Khalan slowed down once he heard a sob come from Akia. It wasn't pain at all—the feeling was just overwhelming for a rookie like Akia. They already went once before this, and that was enough to knock Akia out, but he stayed awake because Khalan hadn't gotten his yet.

"I'm not crying!" Akia pouted, starting to feel somewhat better now that Khalan had finally started to slow down. Khalan shook his head and let Akia's hands free, which the younger was thankful for.

Khalan kissed Akia's shoulder blade before biting softly. "You so fucking pretty, y'know that?" This boy was driving him insane, and Khalan was slowly starting to accept it more and more; he just would never say it aloud.

Akia whined impatiently at the obnoxiously slow and deep thrust at which Khalan was doing. Now this was torture. Do I want him to go slow or fast? He thought to himself.

"Khalan, go a bit faster—" He was interrupted by a phone ringing. Khalan stopped all together as they both looked over to the dresser on the side of them. It was Khalan's phone. "Who is it?" Akia asked. "It's just a friend." Hint: It was one of his hoes. Khalan debated whether or not he wanted to pick it up, but Akia gladly decided for him because he reached over and clicked it off so the ringing could stop.

"What you do that for, baby?" Khalan kissed Akia's neck. Akia's face became red, and he hid his face in his hands before shrugging his shoulders. He didn't want anyone interrupting their time. They haven't seen each other in a long time. Akia has been with Tyra, at practice, games, or school, and Khalan has been at work—and with Jamir, but Akia doesn't need to know that.

Just when Khalan started to abuse Akia's prostate once again, the older noticed the door open just a bit, barely noticeable. He halted for a second and stayed in place before he continued trying not to worry Akia. Nobody was supposed to be here, hence why Akia is here getting fucked, but here James is peeking through the cracked door.

Khalan sucked his teeth, shaking his head. "What's wrong?" Akia spoke throughout moans as he tried to look back, but Khalan only distracted him with a faster pace. "It's nothing; focus on me and fix that arch." He guided Akia to arch the way he wanted him to.