Chapter twenty-six

KJHarris
Chill out before I drive over there right now.

Khalan smirked, looking at the pictures Akia sent him from his photo shoot. They were provocative in any way. It was just the fact that Akia was too fine for his own good.

"What are you smiling at?" Darius mugged Khalan, passing him the blunt. Khalan took the blunt and sucked his teeth at Darius for being nosey. He forgot that the two are cousins. It doesn't bother him, though, because it's not like he's in a relationship with either of them. "You been smiling for a minute. Are you actually dating that nigga Jamir?"

"I'm single." Khalan kept it short and sweet.

"So what are you playing for? We could've been a happy couple right now, but you putting me on strike," Darius complained.

The only reason he's with Khalan right now is because he finally managed to persuade him with some free weed. Khalan isn't even letting Darius give him head, and that's a first. Darius even offered to let Khalan top him for the first time in a while, and he still denied that offer. That's how he knows something is up with Khalan.

"I came here to chill." Khalan brushed Darius off. He wasn't in the mood to have this conversation. It seems like everyone he enjoys fucking the most ends up with obnoxious feelings towards him. Maybe I gotta put the dick up. He thought to himself for a second. He knew he wasn't going to follow through with that.

Akiaaa_
May I come over?

KJHarris
That's what you on?

Khalan hopped up from his seat and stretched. "I can have the rest of this shit?" He asked, taking a few more puffs of the blunt. "I'm finna head out. I got shit to do." He grabbed his coat from Darius' door and put it on. Darius just looked at him, his face scrunched up.

"You going to meet up with that nigga?" He rolled his eyes and stood up from his seat. Khalan shrugged his shoulders. "What do you mean you don't know? Stop playing with me, Khalan. I'm tryna make this shit work between us, and you just fucking with my emotions."

"I'm not fucking with shit. I already told you what was up between us. Out of all three of y'all, you should be the one to know best. I'm not fucking with y'all for real." Khalan kept it real.

"So it's three of us," Darius bitterly chuckled. "You just a fucking hoe."

"Aren't you DL? Fuck I look like dating you while you have a girlfriend on the side. The fuck," Khalan scrunched his face up. He knows he has his fair share with both guys and girls, but Darius was in no position to talk.

"So you fucking my cousin?" Darius asked, confusion evident in his voice.

Khalan whipped his head around, seeing Darius on his phone that he had left on the bed. He walked over and snatched it from Darius' hands.

"How the fuck you get my password?"

"You fucking Akia?" Darius shook his head in disappointment. "Shit, my cousin, Khalan? This your get back at Tyra?" Before feelings were caught, Khalan and Darius were cool. Khalan might have slipped up and vented once or twice, but he never gave Darius full details about Jamir.

"I'm not fucking him," Khalan shrugged.

"I'm not judging you for what you do to get back at her, but try not to hurt my cuz feelings, aight? Shit, if you can barely handle mines," he trailed off and chuckled, shaking his head.

This was something he never expected to hear. He isn't that close to Akia at all, but he knows enough about the boy to care for him somewhat. He never knew Akia was into men, and he never thought Akia's innocent soul would go for someone like Khalan, the evilest man out here. "He gets attached fast. Don't do him like you do any other nigga."