Xiao •| Fluff

WARNINGS:Mentions of cut$

WARNINGS:
Mentions of cut$
.
.
.
.
.
•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

"You," he said through pants and short breaths as he tried collecting himself, "You certainly trained hard."
[Y/N] was lying on the floor, trying her best to get up as she groaned from the pain in her chest she was feeling.

"When I say I regret not training with you and Ganyu, I really do mean it."

Xiao chuckled a little at her statement as he inspected his pole arm, and stepped back a little when he looked back and saw [Y/N]'s eyes peering into his soul.

"I knew you could laugh!" she yelled with victory, raising her arms in the air, forgetting about her injuries.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow! Big mistake to also get up."

"Does it hurt that bad?"

"No my body is sore and all, it'll get better soon don't worry"

Xiao helped her get up and take a seat on a dead tree stump and carefully inspected her body. A heavy sigh left his lips as he got up himself.

"Liar."

"I've had it worse in the Archon war! This is nothing compared to that." [Y/N] fired back almost easily.

"You will always be half mortal, which means you have to treat your injuries."

She frowned as Xiao quickly disappeared into thin air, leaving behind a swirl of concentrated anemo energy and a few feathers which [Y/N] played around with while waiting for him to return.

Sensing a presence coming near her, she quickly redacted her hand away and waited for him to come back.

"What took you so long?"

"I had to ask Rex Lapis if I can take his red box."

"Red box?"

He showed her a red box with a cross on it and some words written beneath it saying 'First aid kit' she sighed and shook her head to show disappointment, "Couldn't you have read the label?"

"Nope, now raise your arm."

She did as she was instructed and raised her arm as much as she could so Xiao could see there being a deep cut on her waist.

"And then you dare say that it isn't that bad."

"Technically I didn't say that, also stop talking it's tickling me!"

She spoke through shallow breathes as he tried to wrap a bandage around her waist.

"Stop moving around."

"I said stop talking it's going to make me laugh!"

"Well how am I supposed to tell you what to do!?" He looks at her, confused and like that he's tired of life.