Kazuha •| Fluff & Angst

WARNINGS:Mentions of abu$e, lime

WARNINGS:
Mentions of abu$e, lime
.
.
.
.
.

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

"You sure you won't get seasick?"
Kazuha asks you in concern as you lean over the boat, trying your best to hide the fact you were indeed getting seasick.

"Yeah, yeah, I'll be fine!"
You put on a grin for him, but he can see right through it.

He hums and narrows his eyes at you while he gets down to the main deck and holds you hair back.
You groan once your done, and bury yourself in his chest after wiping your mouth. He brings you away from the edge and takes you too your room.

"Why can't there be some other way to get to Inazuma which isn't a boat." You whined while adjusting yourself on your bed and laying down.

Kazuha comes to sit next to you and caresses your face as he brushes some hair off your face, "Someday in the future dear," his voice could literally hypnotize you, "But at least you'll get to see your family again in Inazuma."

"I'm not sure if I want to y'know," you sigh into a pillow.

"What's the matter dear?"

"It's just that....They worship the Shogun like they are her dogs, loyal and will always follow her," you speak softly, "I bet they wanted to chop my head off when I didn't hand my vision and also helped you get out of Inazuma."

He runs his fingers through your hair as he lays next you, "In that logic, they probably have forgiven you since the decree was demolished."

A chuckle escapes your lips, as well a sniffle is heard from you too.
Kazuha hugs your from behind as you wipe a tear which rolled down your cheek.

"We should probably go join the others for dinner, Beidou will knock this door down." You try to lighten the mood while Kazuha already heads for the door.

"3 steps ahead of you, Beidou's already done that too me while you were on land."

You laugh and kiss him the cheek as the two of you were greeted by others and getting a big hug from Beidou.

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

"You worthless piece of crap!"
Your father's voice plays in an endless loop in your dream.

"No! I can show you what I'm capable of!" You plead as you get in your knees  in front of your other family members.

The feeling of dread creeps up your spine. Even in the dream you weren't capable of escaping, you could feel the cold stares on your body and hear snickering about you. Your sibling looks at you with such intense disgust that you could already feel yourself falling into a deep hole of despair.