Christmas Headcanons •| Fluff

Gifts

Gifts

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

Xiao

"What is this?"

Xiao would look down at the present in your hands, with an expression of confusion (and somewhat disgust).

"It's your gift silly!" You would bring it closer to him.

"I have no interest in mortal treasures."

"Oh I'm sure you'll love this, open it up!"

Your persistence would drive him to ultimately give in and let his curiosity take control of him as he snatches the present and tears the wrapping apart as if it were some monster. You would watch him happily, crossing your legs on the roof of the Wangshu inn.

The winds were bitter, you were dressed as if you were taking a trip to the mountains of Dragonspine while Xiao would stay in his usual attire. So you bought him something to keep him a little warm, even if he couldn't feel the cold.

He held the clothing, puzzled to what it is, looking at you for an answer.

"It's a coat!" You said excited, helping him put it on, "I made sure it was tailored to your size, and made out of the finest materials so it doesn't get too damaged while you're out doing your things and is also lightweight."

"And want to know the best part?" You pulled up the hood, "It's got reindeer ears!"

You could tell he wasn't amused by it, but he wasn't especially annoyed by it either. He was quickly settling in to the feeling of the soft fur, and shaking his head around to play with his ears.

"I made one for myself too, so that we could match!" You brought out yours.

"As much as I want to love this, it'll only get in my way." He responds, getting up and struggling to take it off.

"Atleast keep it with you?" You asked, disappointed.

"Sure, I'll try my best to take care of it."

The next time you passed by Wangshu inn and looked up at the roof, you could see Xiao wearing it and smiling at the falling snowflakes.

Zhongli

"Yes, add that too the purchase as well."

"But Mr. Zhongli, we're already way past the budget for our secret Santa." The Ferry Lady looked over her notes, seeing each item he had bought that day and the tremendous bill that came with it.