The Devil was once (his) angel: part 4

A/N- Surprise! I'm not dead lol.

So sorry for the late update, I have been so busy recently with work and just some other personal things. On top of that this chapter is hella long so please bare with me lol.

Warnings: some talk of blood and death

Word count: 7680 (long af i know)

𝟰: 𝗞𝗻𝗶𝘃𝗲𝘀, 𝗴𝘂𝗻𝘀, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗶𝘀𝘁'𝘀

+

+

+

+

+

10 Years Ago

Hells Kitchen, New York

Christmas Morning

"Okay my turn!" Foggy said eagerly, reaching under the small tree the three of you had put up in your dorm.

He was dressed in a matching Christmas set he had gotten him and Matt for today with reindeers and hot chocolate stamping the red fabric.

It was early on Christmas morning. You had stayed the night at Matt's after Foggy insisted you all had one giant sleepover so as soon as he woke up he could open his gifts. The smell of gingerbread, pinewood, and hot chocolate lingered in the dorm room as snow fell softly outside, creating a white haze inside the room.

Foggy reached for the box with green and blue wrapping paper, shaking it like a child as he brought it to his lap.

"Whatever it is your gonna break it." Matt laughed, his arm wrapped around you as you leaned against his bed.

"Eh, it isn't fragile." Foggy waved his hand. "I can hear it moving." He said, sounding almost disappointed.

"Well don't act too happy, Foggy." You joked.

"You know what I mean!" He laughed, opening the box as a loud gasp escaped his mouth.

"I know you have been wanting that for a while so I thought I would-"

"No fucking way!" Foggy exclaimed. "Dude, she got me all the Star Wars movies!" He looked at you, lunging forward as his arms wrapped tightly around your shoulders. "Thank you, Y/n!"

"Your welcome." You laughed, being strangled by the dirty blonde. "Just do me a favor and don't keep Matt up all night watching movies." You said with a smile.

"Oh I will." Foggy nodded, looking over. "Well I think that's all-" He paused. "Guess not, spoke too soon." He reached forward for the medium sized box near the back of the tree. "To Ms. Y/n Y/l/N." Foggy said in a singsong tone.

"And that is from me-" He said, taking the box from Foggy, handing it to you.

"Oh you didn't have to, Mr. Murdock." You said jokingly as you placed the box down in front of you.

Foggy smiled to himself, "I know what this one is." He nodded. "Your gonna love this one."

"Don't spoil it for her, Foggy." Matt chuckled. "If I'm being honest, I'm surprised he's kept it a secret for as long as he has." He smiled.

"Now your just scaring me." You said, opening the box that was covered in snowman wrapping paper.

You opened the box fully, revealing a doormat that had the words 'Nelson, Murdock, and Y/L/N: Avocados at Law' plastered in black letters across it.