Family blurb

A/N- Here is a small little family blurb with you and Matt. <3

Word count: 1293

Warnings: None, this is extreme fluff 

You came hurrying from the bedroom, buttoning up your blouse as you made your way into the kitchen where Matt and Maggie sat. 

"Daddy your doing it wrong." She complained, moving her hands over the braid-er-what was left of it. "It's over, under, over." 

"That's what I'm doing." Matt said, focused on braiding his daughters hair. "Over, under, over-" He cursed under his breath. "Sweetheart, I need your help." He moved his head up in the direction of your footsteps. "Am I doing this right?"

You moved over to him, looking down at the matted braid. "Uh...kinda. Did you do over, under, over, and then switch halfway?"

"...No." 

"Well that's your issue." You said, moving your hands to the braid as you redid it, your fingers moving quick. "You have to do it half and half because of how thick her hair is." 

"She didn't tell me that." Matt said in disbelief as he moved his head down to Maggie who was sitting in the wooden chair, playing with a stuffed giraffe. "You said I was doing good." 

"I lied." Maggie loosely shrugged. "I wanted Mommy to do it. She does it better." 

Matt moved his head up to you as you laughed. "Hear that, Mommy does it better." You bragged.

"Yeah yeah yeah, I get it." He pressed a kiss to your cheek as he walked into the kitchen, fixing his tie as he did so. 

"Annnndddd done." You said, tying off the bottom of Maggie's braid. "Now go get your shoes and coat on, we gotta get you to school." 

"I don't want to go to school." Maggie complained, hopping down from the chair. "Can I just go with you and daddy?"

"You want to file legal paperwork all day?" You questioned, placing your hands on your hips. 

Maggie face scrunched. "Nevermind, I'll go to school." 

"Exactly." You said, walking over to Matt as you both stood in the kitchen. He handed you your cup of coffee as you both leaned against the counter. You both stood in silence, enjoying the small bit of quietness with your coffee.

"I'm good at other things right?" Matt questioned softly, turning his head to you.

You chuckled. "Yes Matt, your good at other things."

"What exactly am I good at?" Matt questioned. "She hates the way I braid her hair, and she refuses to eat anything I make her." He moved his head in your direction. "I'm a shitty dad." 

"You are not a shitty dad, Matt." You said, facing him. "Your a great dad and she loves you more then she loves me." 

"That's not true." 

"Yes it is." You argued. "Listen to my heart if you have to, you know I'm telling the truth." You sipped from your coffee. "She only wants daddy to put her to sleep, she refuses to leave the apartment without you giving her a hug goodbye, and on top of that she tells everyone at school about you. Not one word Is spoken about me, and I'm the one that gave birth to her." 

A small smile crept on Matt's face. "She tells everyone about me?"

"Yes, she does." You faced forward again. "Every mom at that school is ready to jump you after what she tells people. I'm pretty sure if you where ever to divorce me, you would have a whole lineup of eligible bachelorettes."