Chapter 1

Before we start i just want to say... i regret making this its... embarrassing and probably so bad, it is to me you might like it though. Anyways...

After being dumped at the adoption center, weeks had passed which turned into months than later became 2 years.

I walked down to the cafeteria to get some pizza. I got my pizza, milk, and my grapes and walked away. I went to sit at my table and got tripped. this was becoming regular. I would trip every day. I looked up to see Silvia looking down at me.

"Aww, did the little loser fall and spill her milk and pizza all over her?" She laughed and walked away with a smirk on her face while her little followers joined her. I picked up my food while everyone was staring. I threw the food away and went to my room. I opened my laptop I got for my 13th birthday and started to play a YouTube video. it was of joey. it felt like he took all my pain away just by making me smile or laugh.

The bell rang and the announcer spoke.

"Today will be a little different. we have some lovely visitors looking to adopt one of you children. please come to mr. confly's room."

I closed my laptop and went out the door. I followed my only friend Kiel to the room and we sat down and talked. the guest came over to each table and talked to us all. that was hard considering there was about 300 kids here.

He came to our table last. it was just the two of us, it should be short. the couple walked up to us and said hello

"Hi I'm cindy and this is my husband Brandon."

We talked for at lest five minutes before they got up and left our table.

One of the people that worked at the adoption center went over to 2 tables. Silvia's and mine. they took Kiel away and took Pete to go get there thing. they let everyone go to there rooms. I ran to Kiel's room and saw him packing. I ran over to him and hugged him.

After 1 week had passed, I started to feel depressed. they took my computer away after finding me using a game website. they never let us play games. the same thing happened at lunch until I got fed up with it. I had to deal with my dad, and Silvia isn't that bad.

When she was walking to her room I decided to trip her. she fell with a thud and got up and ran to a room. when she came back she had gotten me in trouble. I wasn't allowed to see the next visitors.

The next day rolled around and someone visited. I stayed in my room and slept. after a while I took out my roommates laptop and played a little bit of Joey. I plugged my ear pieces in my ears and watched 3 videos before I herd voices. I tried to make out the sound and got close enough to hear everything.

"I'm sorry, but I didn't like any of the children. are there anymore."

"No... well there is one more."

I herd footsteps and closed the computer and shoved it back in the dresser. when the door opened I saw mrs. Candy lead a man in my room. I looked at the man and at my calendar. It was a Joey Graceffa calendar. he looked at the calendar and back at me.

"Umm. hi. I'm Winter." I extend my hand and he shook it. he looked at mrs. Candy and shook his head yes up and down.

"Ok Winter, get your things." she said.

Joey went to go get the paper work done as I finished packing they gave me my laptop and waved goodbye as I got into the joeys car.

"You ready to go Winter Graceffa." he put the keys in the keyhole and started the engine.