Chapter 11

I was screaming and it all went black.

I woke up in a strange house with strange smells.

The walls where gray and dirty, the floor was red. I don't know if if that's paint or... blood. I looked at my hands. they where strapped to the dirty wall. my legs where chained up on the floor. there was something in my mouth that held my screams back. cloth?

I herd screaming from the other room.
How many people was there here? Maybe it's just me... now. I saw a shadow walk across the wall. I looked down at my knees. they had been scraped up and had dry blood. I missed Joey and Tanner. I needed Wolf and them.

A man with black hair came out. his cloths had red stains like the floor. must be blood. he walked closer to me. he held his hand out and touched the bottom of my chin. he took out his other hand and patted the top of my head.

"Sweetheart. don't worry it won't hurt. you'll get used to it." he said putting his body on mine. he pulled the cloth out of my mouth.

"Why are you doing this to me. I'm only fourteen... why do you do this." i cried. I knew what was happening. A sex crazed man had taken me from my home and I might be killed.

"Shh. let's have some fun." he said whispering in my ear.

A/N Ummm... there's no you know stuff in this book. so.... uh.. yea... it'll be fine. ☺️

He put his hands on my waist and jolted in. he started to kiss my neck and went down. omg this is not happening. no... it is, but why. I closed my eyes and felt a cold breeze on my stomach. I opened my eyes to see my shirt off and he was going for the pants. I couldn't do anything. I couldn't move. all I could do was scream and hope for my Prince Charming that would never come.

He pulled my pants down and took his pants and shirt off too. I was scared out of my mind. I had tears running down my face. he put the lower part of his body on mine and looked me in the eyes. he jolted his arms to the top of my bra. staring down at my boobs and he pulled the bra off and flung it to the ground.

I was the most scared that I have ever been. my heart was pounding so loud that people in Australia could hear it. I pulled my knee up and it hit him. not as hard as I hoped though. he looked at my boobs again and landed at kiss on my neck and started to go lower until he got down to my underwear. I was shaking so bad. he put his hands on my back and started moving down until he met my underwear again. he slid his hands in and squeezed my butt.

I was crying and could hardly breathe from crying so hard. then I herd something. footsteps and then the man turned around hiding me from the person.

"What are you doing. dad, what's going on?" A boy's voice called out.

"Uhh.. I..i. was just making something. it's none of your business. now go. and I told you to not come down here." he yelled.

I herd more footsteps coming closer. was a boy about my age about to see me without my top on? He pushed the man out of the way and started at me. "so we meet again, winter Graceffa." he smirked looking down at my boobs.

"Nice to see you to, Kiel."

JOEYS POV

I herd screams coming from the front yard. the first thing that came to mind was. Winter.

I ran out the door to see a black car with a white strap on the back of the trunk. I ran inside desperately trying to find a phone. I called and told them the details.

They came to investigate the crime scene. there was blood. that's what scared me the most.