Chapter 3

I watched as wolf woke up. he looked at me. wolf would never hurt me. why was I scared. I got up to go tell Joey. when I walked out he was talking to this girl.

"Oh, hi Winter, this is Rose." he smiled.

"Hi." she looked at me, I waved back.

"So can I talk to you." I looked at joey.

"Um... sure." he followed me into my room.

"I'm sorry for being all mean about wolf. I know he's not going to attempt to attack me." I looked down at my legs. they still seemed to have scars all over. but Joey didn't notice.

"It's ok." he got up and went to go talk to Rose again.

When I walked back out there, Joey went to the bathroom. I walked over to Rose.

"So, Winter... how's it going?"

"Uh, good. you."

"Just fine. I hope we can Share."

"Share what."

"Joey, of course. And what I mean by share is, Beat it you little pipsqueak. you "father" is mine and you stay away. oh, and if you tell him about our little... chat, then you get a beating you never had before."

"I find that hard to believe. my dad beat me. harder than anything in the world. I already passed your level in punches and kicks." I got up and walked away.

I sat down by wolf and petted him. I knew he was listening so... I told him my story.

After I told him about me and how I was living, he put his head up and walked to the door. he pawed at it a few times, so I went to open it. When I did, I saw Joey sitting there with tears in his eyes.

"Winter, I didn't know your dad was such an A-hole." He whispered while hugging me.

"What happened to Rose?"

"She left a little while ago."

"Oh..."

"So what do you want for really late dinner?" He looked at me.

"How about... pizza."

"Sounds good." he put a pizza in the oven.

As I watched sponge bob, I herd the timer go off. I walked over to joeys room to get him. he wasn't there. I walked over to his office to see him playing minecraft. I walked over to him and yelled, "PIZZA IS GOOD UNBURNT."

He looked at me. "you don't have to yell." he looked at the camera. "I'll be right back." he got up and followed me to the kitchen.

I ate the pizza and continued to watch sponge bob. when I was done Joey came out of the room.

"Hey gurl." he waved with a creeper face.

"Hello, I've been waiting for you." I said rubbing a imagery cat.

"So, on Monday you are starting school."

"Whyyyyyyyy." I groaned.

"Because you need the education."

"What if I want to be a hobo when I'm older?"

"Hobos still need to learn how to cook and do math."

"Then sign me up for camp. because I belong in the wild. I'm a hobo, not a gamer." The door opened.

"Hi Rose." Joey looked at the door.

"Hi, how's winter." she looked at me.

"I'm fine." I said.

"Good, good. I just stopes by to say that I have a gift for you joey. it's in my car. but it's too heavy for me to get so I can't get it. you'll have to get it."

"Ok." he walked outside and opened Roses car.

"So..." she grabbed my arms. "how's joey?" She punched me. "is he overprotective. not now." I flung my hands out of her arms and pushed her. then the door opened.

"Rose, are you ok. Winter, why did you do that?"

"Because she punched me. and I didn't want to actually hurt her, so I just pushed her away."

"Winter, I didn't punch you, don't listen to her. she is the one that punched me." Rose said in a soft smooth voice.

I walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a napkin and held it up to my nose. I looked at Joey and walked to my room with wolf following.

"Rose, can you leave." I herd. wolf was scratching at the door, he wanted me to let him in. then Joey came over to my door.

"Winter, let me In." I opened the door only to let wolf in. he came and sat by me.

"I know you didn't punch her. why would your face be bloody if you punched her." he opened the door. I took my blanket off my bed and put it on my face.

"I just want to be alone."

"Ok." he closed the door and walked to his bedroom.

I looked at the time. 7:00 pm. I opened my room and looked both ways. I tiptoed to his office and looked at all his games. hime didn't have much. then I spotted GTA V. I grabbed it and ran to my room. I put it in the ps4 and started playing.

When Joey opened the door I looked back slowly.

"...Uhh... whatcha playin."

"A game..."

"Ok cool. what do you want from Taco Bell?"

"Tacos. DUH."

"I'll be back then." he closed the door and I went back to his room. I stole one of his cameras and got it ready. I was playing for like 10 min so I didn't really need to start the game over.

"Hi, I'm winter graceffa and I wanted to make a YouTube channel and I am going to play GTA V today. enjoy."

I played for about 15 min and decided to just mess around for the last 5 min. when I was done I saved my game and took the webcam to joeys office to make my first video on YouTube. I set my channel up and posted the video. I snuck on joeys account and made him subscribe to me.

When Joey got home I took the tacos and destroyed them.