Chapter 16

I walked away from Brady and in to the kitchen. There was a cake awaiting for me. on the cake it said happy one year and happy 15yth. I smiled and sat down. I looked around. there was not a single person in there. so I took the cake and put it in my room and ate it.

About 4 minutes later the doorbell went off. Joey opened the door and someone came in. they knocked on my door and I answered. there was Brandon.

"When did you leave."

"When you went to talk to Brady I had to go get something from the park."

"What did you go and get?"

"Oh don't worry about it."

"Ok." we walked out of my room and on to the porch.

"I want to take you somewhere."

"Ok?" He took my hand and ran me over to the nearest beach. "what are we gunna do here. eat cotton candy and hot dogs. then later you gunna throw me into the water like some cheesy romantic movie."

"You'll see." we walked over and I saw an amusement park.

"I love amusement parks."

"K, follow me." he took my wrist and run over to where we where under the dock of the amusement park.

"Here taste this." he shoved something in my mouth before I could ask what it was. I chewed a little and choked some. I finally swallowed and could ask.

"What exactly was that?"

"I'll tell you later. if you'll remember." he whispered the last part to where I could barely hear it. almost a minute later I couldn't think straight. all I had where headaches and my vision was blurry. did he just give me drugs. I walked over to him.

"DID YOU JUST GIVE ME... uh." Then the world went black.

I opened my eyes and looked around. I was in a house. then I remembered it was joeys house. I got up and walked out of my room. I sat on the couch and pet wolf. I sat my head on his back and just started thinking.
What just happened in the last 24 hours?
I remembered what Brandon said now. if you remember. that little Walrus gave me drugs. the thing is, I didn't want to tell Joey. I really liked Brandon. and he probably does drugs. but I can look past that. We could get over that.

I snapped out of my thinking process of Tanner shutting the front door.

"Hey Winter, how are you this morning?" He said with an accent.

"Just fine, as well as you?" I said back with the same accent.

"Perfectly fine." He smiled. I know he was faking. I went back in my room to change. I put on purple stretch pants, combat boots, and my black shirt with a markiplier logo on it.
"If you don't know who markiplier is. you just shattered my heat into a million pieces :-("
Please comment if you watch him ❤️

"Ok I'm going to Brandon's house."

"Ok, have fun."

"I'll be back later." I walked out the door and ran to Brandon's house and knocked on the door. he answered.

"Did we go anywhere last night?"

"Yes. why."

"What did you give me?"

"Oh, well uh."

"Yea."

"Drugs."

"What Drugs!" I yelled.

"Shh. shut up. I'm sorry ok. It's just that. I don't even know why. I just thought if you did it then you would start doing it more and it would have made me feel better."

"You think that making me a drug addict makes your life better. your such an idiot." I walked back to my house and sat on my bed playing a game. it helped me calm down.