Chapter 2

I looked out the window the whole way. when we finally arrived, I jumped out of the car and got my bag. I walked up to his front door and waited for him to come over from the car.

He walked over and opened the door to be greeted by a husky.

"Hi wolfie." he said in his high voice.

I walked inside and sat on the couch. when wolf jumped up on the couch I had to shoo him down. joeys rules.

He took me on a tour of the house and I put my things in my room. I sat on the bed and fell asleep.

I woke up and almost screamed. I then realized that I was adopted. I hoped out of bed and sat in the kitchen by the table. Joey came in.

"Good morning." he stretched.

"Hey, where is the cereal?"

"In the left cabinet."

"Ok, thanks."

I opened the left cabinet and took the lucky charms. I poured my milk Nd got my spoon. I sat at the table looking around the room. when I was done eating I put my things in the dishwasher.

I ran up to my room and started to decorate. I put up pictures of me and my mother, and pictures of me and Kiel. I put my only picture of me and my "brothers and sisters" on the wall.

I started to get done decorating, so I decided to go to play with wolf. when I walked out the door, Joey was talking to himself about how wolf was escaping his cage.

I sat up from my hiding place as I started to reach in for the kill. I put my hand up an started to go for his hair. I moved fast and messed it up and ran outside.

He came outside, camera in hand, and started looking around.

"I know your here you little slutbag." he yelled.

Wolf came over to me so I decided to use wolf as my attack. I told wolf to get daddy. he ran over there, and Joey started to pet him. I looked at the ground and saw a garden hose and balloons. this is going to be fun.

I filled the last ballon and put it in the bucket. I walked out of my corner and he looked at me.

"What's in your bucket?" He looked at me with a confused look.

"Many different things. Many different things that involve water."

I reached in the bucket to show him what was in it. I started to put it back and throw it until it hit Joey and splashed him. I threw the rest and he charged over to me. so I ran and jumped into the pool, still with my cloths on. The water was freezing cold.

---------------------
As the day got older I fell asleep.

The next day I decided to go outside and sit and play with wolf. I opens the back door and the cold air hit me. it's never cold in December. it's always hot. right?

I went to go tell Joey the news. I sat by him and yelled.

"BANANA!" He shot up and looked at me.

"What was that for?"

"It's cold outside. it's never cold."

"Just put a jacket on."

"Ok."

I went to put my jacket on and looked at a cabinet that had a brown looking thing. I opened it up to see 5 brownish colored bones. I took one and gave it to wolf. I hope those where ok for him to have.

After awhile Joey called me inside. he said we would go out and eat at a place for lunch. I followed him to the car and got in. I got in the back seat and put my seatbelt on. he looked at me in the mirror and started to speak.

"So, how is it so far?"

"Good."

"Do you like your new pet?"

"Yes, he is fun to play with."

"Yea. he is a good dog."

---------------
We pulled back into our driveway and got out of the car. wolf greeted us at the door. he jumped on me almost knocking me over. I escaped the attack and walked to my room. I took a 20 min nap. I had a terrible dream. it felt so real.

Dream
I walked out of my room caring wolf chew toy. Joey was away at Shane's house and I was alone with wolf. I squeezed the ball making it squeak. wolf came charging in and bit my hand. he didn't let go, he just bit harder and harder. I screamed in pain. I herd wolf growling. I looked back up to see wolf was a different person. he looked wild. his fur spread out, his teeth sharp stained with blood. when I looked at my body he was about to tear into my stomach. then Joey walked through the door. screaming my name. he pushed wolf over and picked me up. I couldn't breath. I looked at Joey and herd him taking.
"She got attacked by my dog." he said. he said his address and then I blacked out.
End

I woke up to Joey knocking on my door. he told me he had to go to shanes house to shoot a video. I begged him to let me go with him. he said no, and left.

I sat on the couch. starring at the chew toy on the left of me. I herd wolf come in so I hid. he passed me. I didn't here the clicking of his nails on the hardwood floor. I looked up and saw him starring into my eyes. I was now afraid of him. so I screamed.

I ran to my room slamming the door and locking it. I knelt down and picked up my computer and opened youtube. I watched the video Joey made yesterday. when I saw wolf I couldn't take it. I closed the video and watched markiplier play his drunk minecraft.

When Joey came home she waited For him to come to her room. when he did she would tell him about her dream.

"Winter, you don't have to be scared. wolf would never do that to you."

"What if he did, just out of the blue?"

"Winter, just don't touch him if your scared. I'm not getting rid of him."

"I know. i felt the pain. I know it's coming sometime."

"Winter, just stop. he won't hurt you." he stood up to bring wolf in. "see he's not doing anything."

"That's because you are in the room."

He got up and left leaving me with the wild animal. he put his head down on my leg and fell asleep. I reached my hand out to pet him. I did so. it felt like wolf would protect me. forever, and always.