Chapter 6

"Hey. where's Kiel at?" Joey said as he entered the room.

"He had to go home."

"Oh ok. what do you want from McDonald's?"

"Whatever is good."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I'm just bumbed Kiel had to go."

"He'll be back. don't worry."

"I won't. where's mom?"

"She had to go to kalels place to shoot a video."

"Cool. hey, what's Shane doing today?"

"He is filming his music video. oh he asked me if you wanted to be in it."

"Of course I want to be in it. can you take me over there?"

"Yep, you ready, miss. Graceffa?"

"Always."

We made a video of Big Girls Cry by sia. It was pretty funny. when we got back we ate our McDonald's and played more minecraft.

"I'm going to film." Joey said.

"Ok bye."

The doorbell rang and I ran to get it. no one was there. I looked down to see flowers. they had a card attached to them. It read,
I'm sorry I ran out
I'll repay without a doubt
Just take these flowers
And have the power
To forgive me
- Kiel.

I put the note in my room and went to watch more spongebob.

"Winter if you keep watching that you will turn into him."

"I would like that because if I get hungry I can just eat my house."

"Ok then keep watching." I turned the tv off.

"But if I did turn into spongebob. I would never see you guys again. and I would not like that."

"How about we make a deal. I get to watch my cooking show so I can be a master cook."

"Mom, that won't work, but go ahead and try." I laughed.

I ran outside and jumped in the pool. I sat on my back as I floated around. wolf jumped on my belly and took a nap. I was still floating. when I looked up I saw Kiel.

"Nice note."

"Yea. I kinda got sad."

"I know you Kiel. its ok."

He jumps in the pool and swims over to me.

"Let's take a walk."

"Ok." I got out to change. when I came out I was watching as he was playing with wolf. "Ready?"

"Yep."

We walked to the closest park and sat down. we talked until a girl came up.

"Hi Winter, hi Kiel. I watch you guys on YouTube and you guys are really funny." she ran off

"Winter, can I ask you something really important?"

"Sure."

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Kiel, sure." We hugged as people looked at us and walked away.

When I returned home Kiel had gone home to eat something for dinner.

"Father, Mother. can I talk to you." the walked in scared of what they might be told in the next 10 seconds.

"I got a boyfriend."

"Who." Joey asked in excitement. "is it Kiel, it Kiel isn't it. he is really nice."

"Yep. it's Kiel."

"Wait we should make a video together. can we do a baking video, mother."

"Yea, just clean up your mess." I got the ingredients in the table. I placed the camera on the table and turned it on.
"Hey guys it's winter and today we are making cake. it's a challenge of making the cake from scratch. ok Kiel isn't here today so I am going to call him." I dialed the number and called. "Hey come over. I'm making a video and your in it. its on our channel. k bye." I hung up the phone before he could talk back. I looked at the camer and started to talk.

"So I have a secret. team Kinter is a go. me and Kiel are daiting." the doorbell rang an I ran over to get it.

"Did you tell them."

"I did."

We walked to the kitchen and looked at the kitchen.

"Guys guess who I found." Kiel looked at the screen.

"Me." he said and twirls around.

"So today we are making a cake. from scratch."

"What."

"Yep. I said CAKE." Then I couldn't breath.

"Kiel. my asma is working up. get my inhaler." he ran to my room to get my inhaler. I saw him running to me and screaming joeys name. then I saw the pitch black again.