Chapter 5

"This is my seat. I've been siting here since I got dropped off here. and now you want it."

"While you where gone all the losers, like you, sat at our table and we took yours."

"You know what I'm not hungry anyways."

"Take care of Joey, oh wait he didn't want you." they laughed. I turned around and punched her.

"Leave him out of this you can torture me all you want but just leave others out. they don't deserve this. like Kiel how you made fun of him. he didn't deserve that what did he ever do to you." I turned around and walked to my room.

1 year later

I walked over to the basket and put the laundry in.

"Faster." a man yelled.

"I'm sorry." kids made diner, did laundry, and cleaned. there was no escape from him. we went to our room, we all had to share a room. Peter was crying, Alyssa was in pain from the beatings, and I had no fear. he didn't scare me. he could hurt me all he wanted to, but I don't care. I'll die if I care. he'll beat me more if I cared.

"Kids. get over here now. it's been a month now and you know what that means. it's time to go back. if you tell anyone what I did to you. you'll just see." he snickered.

He drove us off to the adoption center and let us go. when we parked in the parking lot I saw a familiar car.

We walked in and there he was. I ran to him crying.

"Joey, I missed you."

"Winter. I wouldn't have left you here. Are you ready miss. Graceffa."

He drove off to his house. when we got inside I met wolf and hugged him tightly.

"Whose that?" I asked. Starring at a blonde girl.

"This is Crystal. she is my wife. and your new mom." I went up to her and hugged her. I looked at joey.

"She is perfect."

3 months later

"Mom, I'm going to go get some stuff from the store. do you need anything?"

"No but wolf needs some food."

"Ok. I'll be back around noon."

I walked to the store and got what I needed. I looked around and saw someone. he looked familiar. I started to have tears in my eyes. I got my thing and ran over to him.

"Kiel." He looked over and also ran over to me.

"Winter. where have you been?"

"Oh just with Joey Graceffa."

"Shut up."

"No really. can you come over. you can meet him."

"Yes I want to. when?"

"Now!"

"Ok." we ran over to my house and Kiel got really excited.

"Joey. I have a guest with me."

"Who." Kiels eyes lit up.

"You weren't joking." we wipers In my ear.

"It's Kiel. You know my best friend."

Joey came out. Kiel starred.

"Uh... hi it's an honor to meet you. me and Winter have been watching your videos for years and it feels really good to meet you. can you sign my book. it's your book. I got it at a book store. it didn't cost a lot of money it was like, BAM. then I had it and now I'm here and..."

"Kiel. shut up."

"Sorry."

We played minecraft for hours and made videos of me and Kiel.

"Kiel, I have an idea. how about we make our own YouTube channel."

"That a great Idea."

"I know. I made it."

"Oh. and our name can be Boys VS Girls."

"Kiel your a genius."

"Thank you I get it from my... never mind."

"Kiel I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault." he got up and left the house.

I watched out the window as he disappeared off in the distance.

Tell me if you like the Kiel parts of the story. if you want him gone, he is gone ok. but if you want him to stay please let me know. thank you @GrumpyHungryCat41213 you are the one that keeps me going on this book.
Thank you.