Chapter 7

I herd noises and opened my eyes I saw 3 strangers looking at me. the shorter boy spoke.

"Winter I'm so glad that your ok."

I didn't speak back. he wasn't talking to me. my name wasn't winter it was... I don't know what it is.

"Who are you talking to." I finally spoke.

"Winter. don't play dumb I know it you in there." I shook my head.

"Stop. go away. I'm not winter. I don't know who that is." I yelled.

"Winter." the taller man said. "you are winter."

"No I'm not." I argued.

Just then a girl with a white outfit cane in. it had to be the nurse.

"What happened to her." said the man.

"When she passed out something fell on her. she had brain damage and she now has amnesia. I'm sorry but she may never remember who you are unless you can figure something out."

"Ok." the man said sighing.

"Now what." said the boy.

"We have to take her home." said the girl who had been looking at me the in tire time.

"Ok." I followed them to the car and got in.

"Where are we going. where's my dad. and my mom... mom... I miss my mom. never mind I'm going with you."

"Winter what are you talking about." the girl asked.

"Nothing. and is my name winter."

"Yes it is."

"I like that name."

"Well I'm crystal your mother and this is Joey your father. and that is Kiel. your boyfriend/best friend."

"I have a really cute boyfriend then." I smiled as Kiel blushes.

"Thanks winter."

"No prob. just saying the truth."

We got out of the car and walked up to the house. a dog came running in.

"Who is this." I asked confused.

"That's wolf, and your bedroom is down there. just look at the picture and maybe it'll come back to you." Joey said.

"Ok." I walked to my room and looked in the wall at the pictures. some came back to me. but not all of it.

Kiel came in the room.

"Can we take a walk." I nodded.

"Ok. let's go." he took me to a familiar park and we on a bench. then he kissed me. the memories flooded back like the snap of a finger. it was Kiel who had pushed the microwave on my head to make me have my amnesia.

I pushed him away.

"It was you. you did this to me."

"What do you mean."

"You pushed the microwave on me. you want me dead don't you."

He grabbed my hand as I started to walk away.

"Don't go. I do need you."

"Says the guy who tried to kill me."

"That was an accident." he reached out to pull me in for another kiss. I balled my hand up in a fist and threw it. he fell on the ground as I ran away.

I walked in my house and yelled for Joey. what I saw was crystal having a full out make out session. but it wasn't Joey.