Chapter 10

In the morning I got dressed and walked downstairs for another boring day of school. I already wished it was summer.

I smelled bacon. must be another person. Joey never makes bacon. I walked to the kitchen to see a man. must be Joeys lover. I laughed and he looked over at me.

"Hi, you must be winter. I'm Tanner." he smiled as I looked at the bacon.

"That looks way better than joeys cooking." I laughed again.

"Must be lucky I'm here then." he smiled as I sat on the stool.

Wolf came over to me and licked my face. he knows me so well. he only licks my face when I am sad. and he was right. I was a little sad he followed me to the backyard and I sat to talk to him.

"I'm sad that I can't have any friends. they all go crazy. or they all. Just hate me. I thought school would be better, but it just made it harder.

What do I do boy... I wish I could understand you."

I got out of the backyard and went to eat breakfast.

"So you met Tanner. huh." Joey said as I sat back on the stool.

"Yep. he's cool."

"So this doesn't affect you. at all."

"No I'm ok with it. I think it's good that you found a person." I smiled to him. he smiled back.

"Good." He ate his breakfast and yelled out. "I'm going to shoot a video with Stacy."

"Ok." Tanner and I called out.

"So miss. Graceffa. what happened while I wasn't here. If you don't mind me asking."

"It might take awhile. but I'll tell you..." I explained how Joey and I got in the hospital and how he got me back and how crystal was a no good filthy CHEATER. But the thing I left out was when I got adopted by that man.

"Wow, you guys have been through a lot."

"Yep, I like it that way."

"So this Kiel, where did he go."

"I don't know. we haven't talked at all."

"Hm. if he does come around just remember you have me and Joey on your side. it's never just gonna be you." he hugged me.

"Thanks Tanner." I hugged back.

When Joey got back he said that we where going to go to the movies. we got our jackets and headed out.

"Let's see a scary movie." I pleaded.

"Yea. I love scary movies." Tanner joined in.

"I don't know." Joey said. "fine, we will watch a scary movie." we ordered out tickets and got popcorn and soda.

"That was a friggen good movie." I yelled when we entered the car.

"It was ok." Joey said unimpressed.

"Tanner was passed out in the movie theater." I laughed.

"Hey that movie was really boring at times." Tanner laughed back.

We arrived at the house and I ran in finding wolf covered in mud. I walked around the house following the muddy paw prints that lead to the backyard. Joey walked behind me and looked at the ground.

"It was fun while it lasted?" I looked at him
Shrugging my shoulders.

"You know he's gunna have to sleep outside now?"

"Yep." I sighed. I stroked his fur gently and got up to go play some games.

While I was waiting for minecraft to load I decided to make a video with my new friend from school. I called her up and she said that that was cool if we played minecraft together. We played for 30 minutes on a new series that we wanted to make. it was going to be called animalcraft. we had all the animals that we had to find and discover. there was also some twists like, there was some witchery and Magic.

"Winter, can you go get some things out of the mailbox." Joey asked coming in through the door.

"Ok." I got up and sprinted to the door.

I ran out the door in the dark. it got dark really fast. I sprinted to the mailbox so I didn't freeze my feet. I opened the mailbox and herd a crack from the other side of me

-Rule number One when her hearing a creepy noise out on the Dark night.

Do Not Explore It.

I took the mail out and rushes to the front door. I stepped onto something sharp. I winced and looked down at my door to see a pin in my foot. I pulled it out almost screaming from the pain. I threw it on the ground and continued my way to the door. I felt a present behind me and turned around fast. I was just the neighbors cat. I turned back around to see blackness. it wrapped around me and took me.

I screamed as loud as I could. kicking and screaming as hard as I could. but it didn't help.