Chapter 17

I woke up to the sound of yelling. that was strange. I got up to see what was going on. Clataria and Wolf where on the floor lifeless like.

I ran over to them.

"This is what happens when I go away for one day. our pets are dying on the floor."

"Stop yelling and call the animal hospital or something!" they where shocked to see me. they got there phones out and started to call.

"They said that they would come pick them up in 5 minutes or less."

"Ok." I sat Down on the floor crawling away. I got on the couch and crawled into a ball. I've never been this sad. well I guess I have after my mom and dad. but never after.

I thought being adopted would help me forget about them. guess not.

I turned the tv on and watched a movie marathon of the scary movies. they where funny. it helped calm me down. after the first movie was over I looked back and the dog and cat was gone. I already missed them.

When I finished all the movies it was time to go to bed so I just slept on the couch.

When I woke up there was a lady at the door with Wolf. I was relieved that he was ok. but where was Clataria? I herd them talking.

"Oh and...... too small and too...... died." My eyes filled with sadness. I turned around and saw Clataria! What did she saw then. Tanner plopped down next to me after she left.

"So everyone's ok. but you need to be careful with that cat because she it too small and too frail. she almost died." I think that's what she said.

I sighed in relief. knowing that my family could never die.

•••••••••••••••THE END•••••••••••••••••