Chapter 15

I walked up to him and just looked at him.

"Uh... hello?."

"Oh. I'm sorry. it's just that. never mind. um, I'm Winter."

"Hi winter, I'm Brandon." -oh snap!!! Two Binters???-

"Um, I was wondering if you could, if we could, sit and talk. and become friends." I smiled awkwardly.

"Sure, I love to get to know you."

We talked for an hour and we came really good friends then the "thing" happened.

"So winter I know we just met but. do you want to go out with me."

"Uh... sure I'd love to. But first do you want to meet my parents, I guess I'd say. oh and don't make fun of me when you meet them."

"I wouldn't make fun of you." we walked to the bench that I had left Brady at but he must have left. we walked in my door and there was Brady talking to Joey.

"Oh there you are Brady. I got worried you left without me." I smiled.

"Nope, just hanging here" he smiled back.

"So this is my father, Joey, and... that is Tanner."

"Cool."

"Everyone, this is Brandon, my new boyfriend." I smiled. I couldn't help it.

Brady kind of frowned. I better talk to him.

I lead him in my room and started to talk.

"Brady, what's got you down in the dumps lately?"

"It's just that. Since you have a boyfriend I was thinking that you would think I'm lame and hang out with him more."

"You could tag along when where hanging out."

"You don't get it. I don't want to be the third wheel."

"I'm sorry, but..." I sighed. "never mind." I walked out of the room. Brady came over to me..

"Happy Birthday?" My eyes lit up.

"I forgot it was my birthday.

Hey pikachu loves you here saying sorry for the three paged chapter and I've been having difficulty lately with my profile and if you are reading this and you follow me and I was following you but I'm not, well all the people I follow got deleted and now I'm trying to follow those people back without my profile bugging out again. oh and guys this book has over 2 hundred views. high five 👏✋ oh and if you are wondering. no the book isn't ending soon, it will be awhile before we have to say goodbye. and if you love this story go check out my other stories, share with friends, and keep reading!