Chapter 8

"What are you doing." I screamed.

She looked at me and looked back at the guy.

"I'm just gunna leave." the guy said.

"If you tell Joey I will beat you."

"Too late. already got the scars." I looked at her. I was furious at her. "so if I do tell him what will you really do crystal. if that really is your name."

"Just go to your room."

"No. your not telling me what to do. your not my mother. you don't own me. Joey does. he signed the paper. you never did. so back off wannabe whore. oh wait you are one already."

She came up to me and slapped me. just as Joey walked in. thanks Jesus.

"Crystal? What are you doing to her?"

"She did it to me first. so I did it back." he looked at me bleeding on the ground.

"She's cheating on you joey." I said as loud as I could. He looked at her with tears In his eyes..

"Get out." he whispered. she just stood there. " I said get out." he yelled at her. she left the house.

"Winter. what happened. and where's kiel."

The words Kiel Struck me like a knife in the side of my stomach. I cried, not because of Kiel. but the Pain it made me have to suffer your best friend try to kill you and made you have brain damage.

"One." I coughed. "She made out with some dude on the couch. and two. kiel is not a good person anymore."

"What did he do?"

"He was the one that made me have my brain damage." I said hugging and crying as he did the same.

"Winteranya. are you ok."

"I'm fine. his actions and words can never hurt me. not again."

*
*
*

One week later

Crystal and Joey had divorced and it was my first day of school.

I rushed out the door carrying my binder and pop tart I had put in my mouth. when I got to school I could smell the smells of popularity coming my way. I looked over to see a girl with curly brown hair. then the girl with black hair and of course the blonde that had to be the leader of the group.

They walked over to me and looked at me, they whispered to each other. they came over to me and started talking to me.

"Who are you."

"I'm winter. and who are you." I said back with sas.

"I'm malina, that's faith, and that is Taylor." she pointed to the girls.

"That's nice, now I'll be in my way so I don't have to deal with you losers." I walked to my first class and got ready to learn. -you didn't notice my sarcasm did you-

When I got home I saw wolf and ran up to him.

"Hi wolfie. how are you." the door bell rang and I answered it. is never guess I'd see her again. it was Rose.