26 - Plan

The past few months have passed like a blur. I created the first chapter of this story on December 22, 2020 (kinda felt the need to save the date.) and I still can't believe that it's still on-going. I wouldn't have made it this far without you guys. A big thank you for motivating and supporting me! (ノ*・ω・)ノ

Anyway, just like I promised, I'm back! It was a bit later than I expected because I suddenly had the urge to do a MAJOR REVISE (it's real this time :-3) in the previous chapters. So check it out before or after reading this chapter, whenever you want.

CHAPTER 5 - Flashback + 1st three paragraphs in part II

CHAPTER 6 - Mikasa interaction + Flashback in part II

CHAPTER 7 - Alexis interaction 

CHAPTER 10 - Scene arrangement

CHAPTER 11 - Scene arrangement

CHAPTER 12 - Scene arrangement + whole part II + 1st five paragraph of part III

CHAPTER 25 - Last three paragraphs

REMEMBER THAT BEFORE YOU CHECK THOSE, MAKE SURE THAT YOU WILL SEE THE PS. BELOW TO KNOW IF IT IS UPDATED OR NOT. ↓ ↓ ↓

PS. I've decided to do a MAJOR REVISE (chapter1 - chapter25) so expect to experience improved grammar, new scenes, and new perceptions(if you've decided to read this all over again)! But if you're new, then kindly disregard this note. ENJOY!!!(★‿★)

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO AND AOT

_____________________________

CHAPTER 26

He stood there, slightly perplexed, his gaze wandering to the damp cell he was all too familiar with. However, this time, there's no fox that can be seen. He has been laying there for Kami knows how long. Exhaust and void were all he could feel as he stared at the dark and seemingly endless ceiling. What happened?

—Did he die?! He mused, but was unaware that the word came out of his lips.

He stood up hastily, racking his brain on how he got here. But all he could remember was that he and Kurama were caught by Madara's chakra chain, they were fighting it back, then... Then—

No. No, this can't be.

'Why can't I remember?!' He shouted inside his head, but before he could panic, a voice erupted in the entire place.

"Yes. You did die." He quickly turned around from intuition, but his eyes widened when no one was there. Due to panic, he wanders his alert eyes in all directions, but to no avail.

"Who are you!" He shouted at the top of his lungs, and he only heard a snicker. He clenched his jaw as he calmed himself.

"I've been waiting patiently for this day to come... You should have thanked me, I just saved your life." The man calmly stated, which made Naruto blink from shock.

"What do you mean?" Naruto could feel his heart pounding in his chest. Worrying about his fellow shinobis left in the living.

"Feel your surroundings... what do you think is happening right now?" Naruto bit his lip from frustration. Why can't he just explain what happened?! Nonetheless, he decided to do what the man said.