morning treat

—————————

grimacing from the pain, tsukasa hugged his left knee that got hit. he looked like he was on the verge of tears, and rocked back and forth in attempt to keep himself from screaming. rui watched from the other side of the room, trying to hold back laughter. poor tsukasa.

soon, rui walked over to tsukasa, and bent down. "you okay?"

"DO I LOOK OKAY TO YOU."

"no"

tsukasa glared at rui, but was just met by his smile. rui then got up, and offered a helping hand to tsukasa, which he gladly took. tsukasa lifted up his pant leg to get a view of his knee, and saw a medium sized bruise forming.

rui frowned. "do you want me to get you an ice pack?" before tsukasa could answer though, rui made his way downstairs. he made it to the kitchen, and looked into the freezer and grabbed a ice pack, and then wrapped it in a paper towel so it wasnt so cold. rui started making his way up the stairs, and bumped into tsukasa, almost making rui tumble down the stairs. luckily, tsukasa grabbed rui's wrist just in time.

tsukasa sighed and pulled rui up, and rui then gave the ice pack to him. "you dont have to do stuff for me yknow." tsukasa then applied the ice pack onto the bruise and went over to his closet.

"its the least i can do, as a friend atleast." tsukasa turned around to look at rui, and smiled.

"you consider me your friend now?" rui blinked a little bit, realizing what he just said, before nodding. "well i guess i should consider you as a  friend now too." tsukasa then resumed rummaging through the closet, until he found what he was looking for. "aha! there!" walking over to rui, he handed him some clothes. "you can take these. theyre some spare pajamas i dont wear anymore."

rui looked at them the pajamas consisted of checkered blue pants, and a yellow phoenix wonderland promotional shirt. horrific color pair.  "the bathroom is by my closet. go ahead in change, ill take the hallway bathroom." rui nodded, and soon went into the bathroom.

both of the boys finished changing and met up in tsukasa's room again. rui tucked his longer blue hair strand behind his ear, and twirled around. "these pajamas are actually pretty comfortable.." rui then made his way over to tsukasa, who was straightening out some sheets he got for the pull out bed.

"so...what do you think rui? theyre some of my sisters old sheets, but they were purple so i thought youd like them."

"aww..how cute of you to do, tsu-tsu! i do like purple though, good pick."

"thank you!...wait what did you just call me." tsukasa paused everything he did the second he realized what rui called him. he slowly turned to the direction rui was, where rui just smiled and tilted his head. "never call me that. again. that was the most cringy nickname ive ever heard."

rui frowned. "okay okay..but i think its quite an adorable nickname.." rui walked over to the bed, and sat down. "so..what now?" rui then let his back flop down onto the bed, and tsukasa sat next to rui.

"just go to bed i guess. it's getting late, and i have to go to another troupe meeting tomorrow.." tsukasa sighed, and then crawled behind him to get onto his bed. he then shut off his lamp, that sat close to the bed. "night rui."

rui laid in the bed aimlessly. he didnt really know what to do. he wasnt really tired, but it was quite late. rui grabbed his bag that he set next to the bed, and dug around until he found his phone. he then turned it on, practically getting blinded by the light. he saw a single message notification.

—————————

nene