nene and emu's plan

—————————

. . 6 days until showtime ☆ .

"nene, you missed an entire spot! give him a super duper big ice cream bar on his face!"

"really? i was planning on a simple mustache, but because its you..alright emu."

as morning rose in shibuya, nene and emu were the first to wake up. upon waking up, the partners saw rui and tsukasa cuddling together. after staring at the two in shock for a while, emu pulled markers out, and the girls found themselves drawing on the boys faces.

"is this good? im not that good at drawing. and plus, tsukasa's head is digged literally into rui's shoulder. this is so much harder..." nene stared blankly at her drawing, unsure what to think of it. emu leaned over rui to see what nene had done, and she laughed quietly.

"it reminds me of you nene! sweet and adorable!" emu's warm smile made nene flustered, and turn away from emu.

after the girls finished the drawings, they had left the room to go eat and hang out with the rest of the otori's. only a half hour later, the boys woke up at conveniently the same time.

"tsutsu? are you awake?" rui spoke softly, as to not wake tsukasa if he was still asleep. rui was still wrapped in the blond's arms, but truly didnt mind it at all.

"yeah, i am rui. are you about to get up?" tsukasa yawned, and once he did he realized he was holding rui, and his head was right against the director's shoulder. now aware of that, he shot upright. "was i holding onto you this entire night?!" tsukasa mumbled, feeling butterflies forming in his stomach. "sorry rui."

rui laughed acceptingly, and sat up next to tsukasa before pausing once looking at his face. rui couldnt help but giggle, holding in a smile. tsukasa was in the same position, laughing at rui.

"aha, your face is painted like a bunny! is the bunny eating ice cream..?" rui examined tsukasa's face, now fully awake. rui put his hands on tsukasa's cheeks, and stretched them out as he began to smile happily with light pink cheeks. "i like bunnies, fufu."

tsukasa smiled, cheeks turning a light pink as they got pulled. though his cheeks were getting pulled, he could still speak in a clear tone. "you have some pretty funky glasses on your face if i do say so myself! even a star like myself couldn't compare to those glasses!" the glasses in question had anything a possible human could think of. a human referring to emu otori.

as the boys shared the laugh, emu had slammed her room door open. "goooodd morning!~ well..its more of a good afternoon, but it doesnt matter! i see youve laid witness to me and nene's prank!" emu bounced on the heels of her feet energetically, happy to see the boys smiling and laughing. "it's great, right? you two seem to be enjoying it more than me and nene when we did it! my bathroom is the big doors over there, so erase it off before coming out! it should erase immediately when coming into contact to water..anyway, ill see you two downstairs! byebyeee!!" emu then slammed the door back shut, and her quick and light footsteps could be heard.

tsukasa held rui's hand, a softer smile forming on his face. "ah, forgot to mention..good morning rui." tsukasa then let go, and got up to wash his face off.

rui was a bit shocked by tsukasa's sudden gesture, but went along with it. "good morning to you too tsutsu. ill wash my face in a moment." rui watched
tsukasa close the bathroom door, and listened to the water as it began to run.

rui looked behind him, staring out the window that showed the bustling phoenix wonderland. "well, he did say he didnt mind being closer. is this another effect of that weird feeling? yeah, thats probably it." rui stared at the amusement park for a few more seconds, before standing up and heading into the bathroom.