Chapter 5

In the next two days, Cale was busy again answering all of the invitations he had received and of course babysitting. Apple somehow managed to get on the good side of everyone in the villa and receive everyone's love and affection.

Cale thought that it is a good sign because he was planning to leave the baby here with Rosalyn, lock, and Mary. They were the only people who weren't planning on attending his sister's birthday banquet. Mary didn't want to get unwanted attention and lock had training to do with Raon's mother and Rosalyn said that She would stay here to accompany both of them and focus on her new research.

But these were all his wishful thinking. On the day of departure, apple started to wail and he wouldn't stop unless he was in cales arms.

"Human, why don't we just take him with us? He has no one to play with if he is alone here."

"Yeah, former youngest is right. We will keep him company during the party so that he won't cause trouble nya."

Cale wasn't paying attention to the children-averaging nine instead, he was looking at the baby in his arms with a stoic expression. Why is he looking at me like that? It's as if I took his favorite toy from him! Oh my poor life, how am I supposed to explain him to them?

"Cale-nim let him come with us. He will be alright, I will protect everyone."

"Young master nim we will be late if we don't set off soon."

"AUAUAU...GUGUGU"

Apple was also trying to convince cale with his cuteness. Okay, you all won.

"It seems that we will be bringing a special guest with us."

***

Henitouse territory

The moment cales carriage entered the territory, it was greeted with hundreds of people cheering and shouting his name.

"YOUNG MASTER SILVER SHIELD!!"

"YOUNG MASTER CALE!"

"SWORD MASTER NIM."

This sudden wave of cheers startled the little infant sleeping in his chair, inside the carriage.

"WUAAA...WUAAA"

"Shhhh little apple this is our second home you shouldn't cry. The great and mighty raon miru is here, I can protect everyone."

"MEWW, slowly push his chair."

"Ron, tell the driver to go faster"

"Yes, young master."

When they arrived in front of the henitouse castle. They were greeted by Halisman, Basen ,and Lili. It has been almost two months since they last saw their hyung and they were dying to have a good chat with him. They couldn't wait for the door of the carriage to open, but when it did the sight in front of them made them speechless.

The first person who walked out of the carriage was naturally Ron with two kittens in his arms but what followed him was their hyung but there was something very different about him he was holding a baby in his arms. To be more exact he was holding a baby with red hair in his arms!

"Hyung-nim...when?"

"This...emmm... I am an aunt!"

Oh, heavens why are they doing the same thing as those idiots?

"YOUNG MASTER NIIIIIIMMMMMM! CONGRATULATIONS! SNIFF.I AM SO GLAD I GOT TO LIVE TO SEE THIS MOMENT!"

Halisman was crying as he looked at cale and the baby in his arms. Their sudden excitement attracted everyone else's attention. This is going to be troublesome.

"Calm down, it is not what you are thinking. I will explain but first, let's go inside."

Cale gave them a brief explanation about the situation at hand, but he excluded all the unnecessary parts so by the time they arrived in front of his room everyone was somewhat calmer except for halisman who seemed to still doubt the baby's true identity but decided to not say anything.

"So hyung nim you are going to take care of him from now on?"

"That is the case for now."

"Oh!"

Cale didn't want to ask about the reason behind that oh. So after he made sure that apple was sleeping soundly, he put him on his bed and turned to face his siblings.

"Where are father and mother?"

"They are at the meeting with other northeast nobles. they won't be back until afternoon."

"Okay, and how are the preparations for the party?"

"Everything is going smoothly just as planned."

Cale patted basen's head.

"Good."

"Hyung that's rude! Aren't you going to congratulate me?"

Cale turned to Lili, she had grown significantly in the last two months. Her skin looked darker and her body had started to become muscular.

Human, your sister has gotten much stronger since the last time I saw her. She will be as strong as good cook beacrox or more in the future.

Raons voice was ignored like usual.

"Congratulations, you will become a great knight in the future."

He patted Lilis head.

"Yeah, I will protect hyung and everyone else."

Their conversation was disturbed by Ron. Who came to inform them that they should start getting ready for the party. Basen and lili said their goodbyes and left.

After making sure that apple was asleep and asking Hans, Ron along with the kittens to take turns looking after him. Cale headed for the banquet hall.

"Raon"

"Yes, human?"

"Put protective wards around my room in case of emergency."
"Okay, the great and mighty Roan miru will put four layers are protective wards."

"Has Eurhaben-nim arrived?"

"Not yet, gramps said he has something to do but he will be here before midnight."

"Good."

**

Eurhaben arrived just before midnight. He and cale decided to meet in one of the guest rooms but before they got to start their conversations. The received an emergency call.

"Human! Someone is breaking my wards!"

"What?"

Even eurahben was surprised. How could someone break a dragon's wards so easily?

"SHITT!"

Cale started to run toward his room using the sound of the wind. This is driving me nuts!

————————
thank you everyone for your support. i didn't expect anyone to actually follow my story that's why i was surprised to see all the votes, comments and the daily increasing readers of my story pls continue to support me.❤️🙏🏻
don't forget to vote❤️
and leave comments 📝