Chapter 14

After blocking the light ball, an arrow flew toward Cale's head which was blocked by Choi Han's sword immediately.

"Cale-nim, why didn't you go with them?"

"How could I leave you behind? You seem weaker than me right now."

"...Sorry cale-nim."

Choi han who was ashamed of himself lowered his head but still managed to block two attacks that were aimed at him.

"Let's end this and go home."

"Yes, cale-nim let's do that."

***
At the entrance of the super rock villa a teleportation circle was activated and Raon, On, Hong and apple appeared.

"Raon-nim?"

Mary's robotic voice greeted them as they entered the villa. She was sitting on a chair near the entrance and having cookies.

"I will take apple to his crib."

On informed them and went upstairs while hong went to inform beacrox to prepare milk.

"Good girl mary! Where are Rosalyn and lock? Human told me to find them. It's an emergency!"

"They went out to look for something."

"WHAT? Then when will they come back?" "Don't know."

"What happened?"

It was then that eurhaben and alberu in his dark elf form appeared from a magic circle behind them. Both of them didn't seem to be happy about the situation, especially alberu who was frowning.

"Goldie gramps, emperor, you are here!"

"Where is cale?"

Alberu asked after not detecting his redhead sworn brother, his frown deepened.

"He stayed with Choi han. They are currently fighting with those masked individuals. He told us to come back first and inform Rosalyn and lock but they are not here."

"What? He is fighting?"

Eurhaben rose his voice and started to frown.

"Not good! That unlucky bastard is still injured. We have to go there right now or else he will collapse again."

"WHAT? HE IS HURT? WHY DIDN'T I KNOW?"

Everyone was taken aback by alberu's voice. He sounded distressed, offended, and betrayed.
How could they hide something like this from him?

"Human told us not to say anything since it was a minor injury in his book."

Alberu face palmed, that crazy bastard wait until I get him. I will make him my adviser and give him a taste of his own medicine.

"Raon draw a magic circle."

Raon activated his magic but stopped midway.

"What is it?"

"Goldie gramps, I cannot channel my magic to the other side something is blocking me."

"What? Tell me the coordination and let me try."

Eurhaben tried to activate the circle with his magic but it was to no use.

"Something is not right we have to hurry."

***
It has been a while since Cale and Choi han were engaged in a battle with these anonymous people. They were around twenty in total and were constantly launching strong attacks one after another toward them.

Cale pushed back four of them with his wind and blocked two explosive light balls with his rock wall and hit them with his thunderbolts.

That would be the tenth, cale thought as he started to breathe heavily.

-Cale your injury has opened you cannot handle any more than this. (SR)

-Stop using all of us together it is dangerous. (glutton)

Cale put his hand on his hip, he could feel his clothes getting wet slowly. He could see Choi han dealing with three people at once and throwing them back with his black aura.

More than two third of them were down but the problem was with the remaining four that haven't moved since the beginning.

This situation was very similar to the one that Cale encountered at henitouse territory. That bastard is here again. He saw one of them shoot a back ball toward Choi han.

"CHOI HAN! WATCH OUT!"

Choi han slashed the ball and white smoke exploded and covered his eyes, in a blink of an eye chains appeared and wrapped themselves around his body. He tried to set himself free but it was of no use if these chains were normal they would have turned into dust the moment he activated his aura.

"Damn it."

Choi han cursed under his breath. Just a moment of distraction leads him to this situation. Cale-nim is alone he cannot fight these people by himself.

Just then one of the masked individuals stepped forward.

"Ho! Your guard doesn't seem to be as strong as rumors said he is. Does he cale?"

Cale who was now sure that this bastard was the same one that pierced his stomach, answered nonchalantly.

"Look who is saying that. Someone whose toughest activity till now was walking."

"You really don't have a sense of humor do you?"

"That depends on the person."

"You seem pretty fine for someone who has been stabbed by that thing."

He walked closer toward cale and now they were less than four meters apart, all this time cale stood still and observed his every move while also getting ready to protect Choi han in case of an unexpected attack.

"Interesting, you are really interesting cale."

"Cut the crap. What do you want?"

"I want you to return something that is originally mine."

"And what is that?"

"My child."

—————————————
Another chapter for my lovely readers🙈🤍
Don't forget to share your opinion with me in the comments!
And vote❤️