Chapter 12

After the incident of the birthday banquet, the security of the henituse duchy was tripled and it looked more like a fortress than anything else. The identity of the masked individuals was still a mystery to everyone. In the meantime cale after promising the duke that he and children would now visit more often, decided to return to the super rock villa with his group so that they could get more help from their allies.

Currently, cale, apple, children averaging-nine, and Choi han were in the same carriage. Cale had sent Ron to join his subordinates and help them with the investigation.

Eurhaben on the other hand said that he had to check on something and left to god knows where.

"Raon connect me to his highness."

"All right human."

The communication device in Raon's paw started to glow and after a few seconds, Alberu's face emerged.

"Your highness I can see that you are as radiant as ever. You are indeed our roan empire's sun."

" "SMIRK" since you still have your glib tongue it doesn't seem that the recent incident is something you cannot handle."

"You are flattering me, your majesty."

"Hyung-nim"

" Allright hyung-nim"

"So what is the situation?"

"I don't know."

"What?!"

" As you can see I have no idea what is happening this time. These people who suddenly barged into my territory and destroyed half of our duchy are still anonymous."

"Huh!... so you are saying you have no idea why they are after you?"

"..."

"What? Why is your face like this?"

"They are not after me hyung-nim, well at least they weren't after me until recently."

"What are you saying? Then what are they looking for?"

"They..."

BOOM!!

Just when cale was about to tell him about the real target of those masked individuals a sudden explosion happened outside of the carriage. If it wasn't for Raon's barrier around the carriage they would have been injured by the impact of the explosion.

"What is happening on your side? Was that an explosion?"
"Yes, hyung-nim as it seems we are currently under attack."

"You crazy..."

"Don't worry human. They cannot get past this high and mighty dragon's barrier. I will protect you and everyone else."

BOOM!BOOM!

With another wave of the explosion, the carriage started to shake and as a result of that impact apple woke up.

"WAAAHHHH!WAAAAAA...!"

Baby apple who was sleeping peacefully in Choi Han's arms started to cry. Choi han who was never a child expert panicked and looked at cale for help. Cale who didn't know whether to laugh or cry kept his stoic face and motioned for Choi han to pass him the little babe.

"You are a sword master Choi han for heaven's sake! Why do you have this look on your face as if the world is coming to an end?"

"I'm sorry cale-nim I just ... it's the first time."

Cale shook his head and started to cradle the baby in his arms.

"Shhhh shhh...did these trashes woke you up? It's okay I will send Choi han to tell them to be quiet."

Without any further instructions, Choi han stood up from his seat.

"Raon-nim teleport me outside your barrier."

"Okay."

With a snap of his finger, Choi han was transported outside of the barrier and the sound of sword clashes started.

Alberu who seemed to have forgotten the situation cale and his friends were currently facing couldn't believe his eyes. The world seemed to have stopped circulating for him. He was seeing cale cradling and cooing a baby in his arm, and the said baby was exactly just like him. No matter how you looked at them they looked like a father-son due. His throat went dry. When did this happen? I thought he wasn't interested in anyone?! I made sure to check...how?

" Emperor, are you okay niya?"

On noticed his odd expression first and asked her question which brought Alberu back to reality.

"ehem...who is this?"

Alberu tried to sound as natural as possible.

"Oh, now that I think about we haven't introduced our new youngest to you. This is apple our new brother niyaaa!"

THEIR NEW WHAT! He lost it again.

"CALE! What is happening exactly?? Why didn't you inform me of...of this situation?!"

Alberu felt betrayed, it was as if his heart was torn into pieces. Although he had never said anything to cale about his feelings because they were at war and after that, he was busy with his duties as a newly crowned emperor, he never thought that cale would show up with a baby in front of him! Who was the mother!?

Cale who didn't seem to feel the distress in his voice looked up from the baby in his arms to the orb with alberu's face on it.

"Hyung-nim please keep your voice down, I barely managed to keep him quiet."

"You crazy bastard! Explain."

——————————
Thank you everyone for all your love and support🙏🏻💞
Don't forget to vote❤️
And leave comment📝