chapter 7

Han pov
After I explained everything to jeongin we went to visit chan in his office.
"Chanie, I am here" announced entering the office,I chuckled at him.
Chan glanced up from his laptop, his eyes widened before he jumped from his chair running to jeongin tackling him to the ground.
"Baby, inie is here, I am missed you" he said hugging him.
"Chan I am not a baby, I am older than you" jeongin said getting up from the floor.
"You were turned when you were 18, I was turned when I was 25 that makes me older" chan explained.
"That's not how... You know what okay older I have up. But guess what?" Said in jumping,
"Don't tell me you found your mate?" said chan with a raised eyebrow.
"Yes" replied my brother with a wide smile.
"Where did you find them, wait are they a he or a she?" Asked chan excitedly I am sure all of us are, he waited 500 years for his mate.
"He is a boy, I meet him today actually" replied.
"Today? I thought you meet him on your trip" chan said.
"Guess who he is?, he works here, I will give a clue, he is new and looks like a puppy," I said amused.
"Omg seungmin" said chan surprised"did you tell him?" he added looking at jeongin.
"My dear brother here didn't let me, he said they don't know about our identity, I met hyunjin too hanie explained every to me" jeongin said sending me a glare I am sure he is a bit angry that I didn't let him tell seungmin.
"Jeonginie, I told you not to tell him because I am afraid of hyunjin reaction. I really want to tell him but I lied to him when he considered me a friend" I explained.
Jeongin sight taking a seat next to me
"Hyung, how are holding up?" He said caressing my back.
"I don't know inie" he said feeling pain in my heart"he looks the same, he acts the same but I not he is not my mate, I am trying to not let my feelings get in the way. I am not in love with this hyunjin I need to understand this" I added tears start streaming down my cheeks.

"Hyung" jeongin said hugging me"i am proud of you that you understand that you are not the same, you told me that seungmin and hyunjin are best friends if I tell my mate that I am a vampire, I am sure he will tell hyunjin too. So I will give you some time to tell him"he added.
"Thank you brother...i am throwing a party at my house this Sunday for him. I promise I will tell them then, you waited too long for your mate I can't ask you to wait longer" I told him...

Jeongin pov
I spent the day at chan's office, changbin and minho hyung came too I told them about my mate.
"Han, it is time to wake Felix up" minho hyung said out of nowhere making us look at him with shocked expressions.
"What no are you out of your mind?'han said jumping from his seat
" I'm only agreed to your plan because it was temporary to get things together, it is been 200 years I think it is enough"
replied with a calm tone.
"That's not your fucking decision to take" jisung yelled at him.
" don't yell at me, I am you hyung and I don't if you are the king I am the one with royal blood here, show some respect"minho hyung yelled taking us by surprise, it is not usual to see him like this. He is always the same one among us.
Han looked at his feet embarrassed" I am sorry hyung"he murmured.
Minho hyung sight getting up from his chair"i should not have yelled at you either but it is time jisung, I am going home "he said to his mates.
"Come on inie, we need to go back home" said chan standing from his chair.
"I... I want to go to han hyung's home... I want to visit Felix hyung" I said with a small voice.

When I was young, I was close with Felix hyung, I loved him like an older brother... To be honest, I still love him. when han hyung decided to put him to sleep I didn't like the video but I stayed silent. after he killed hyunjin hyung I stop talking to him but I always checked on him from time to time , I watch hyung become a monster in front of my eyes every day hoping that the good innocent boy will return to us. But it became worse over the years.
"Inie I ...."
"Please hyung" I said to him.he nodded leaving the room.i waved goodbye to the others going after him.

I entered the house waiting for hyung to show me where Felix hyung where. He stayed silent heading toward a room.
He took a coffin from under the bed opening it, I peeked over his shoulder, to see my hyung sleeping peacefully .han was looking at him.
"Hyung" he looked at me startled.
"I... I will give you some time alone" he said leaving.
Poor hyung, I sight looking at Felix hyung, I crunched down.
"Hi, hyung I am back" I said with a chuckle"i... I missed you",I stopped for a while"hyung I found my mate finally after 500 years I found him, he is cute" I added scratching my head.
"I don't even know why I am telling you this, you won't even care would you?" I said with a small voice.
"Sleep well hyung"i said closing the coffin...

Hyunjin pov
It is Sunday, I am getting ready I took a shower then put my clothes on, I was fixing me hair when I heard a knock.
"Come in" I said.
"Hyunjin... Omg why didn't you wear your clothes yet"he said
" what do you mean? I am ready"i replied.
"Hell no, you are not going to the party wearing a sweater and sweatpants," he said glaring at my outfit.
"But it is comfortable" I pouted, he glared at me , he opened my closet looking through it.
"Oh, this is the one" he said.
"That's too much seungmin, it is just a party with our friends" I pleaded
"Shut up, you have 5 minutes to get ready. I am waiting outside" he said leaving the room.
I looked at the outfit on my bed, actually, seungmin bought this for me as a gift for my birthday I prefer comfortable clothes, I sight getting ready.i left the room to find seungmin on his phone he glanced up to look at me.

i left the room to find seungmin on his phone he glanced up to look at me

(With black hair)

"Omg, hyunjin, believe me han will be head over heels for you" he said scanning me.
"Ya,I don't like han" I said glaring at him.
"Yeah, sure let's go we are late" he said glancing at the time.

Han pov
"Han for God's sake, take a seat everything is perfect, you adjusted the pillow 10 times" minho hyung yelled.
"I just want to make sure everything is in place" I pouted.
"Believe me hyunjin is not going to check to pay attention to the pillow" he sights that's when we heard a knock on the door.
"They are here" I said jumping from my seat.
"Han hyung is acting like he is going to introduce his boyfriend to his family" jeongin said teasing me, I glared at him heading toward the door.

When I opened the door I froze, hyunjin was standing in front of looking like an angel.i just stood there staring until seungmin cleared his throat.
"Oh, sorry come in" I said feeling my cheeks heating up.
"I told you it is too much" I heard hyunjin murmur to seungmin.

"I hope you don't mind that my brother is joining us" I told them.
"What... Of course not I am happy, he is here" seungmin answered.
"Are you now?" Hyunjin teased, I looked at him, he winked at me making an evil smile decorate my face.
"Oh,Kim Seungmin do you have a crush on my brother" I said with a monotone voice.
"What... No..i" he shattered, making hyunjin and I burst into laughter.
"I hate you guys, but I have a question, he looks young is he past 18?" he said scratching his head.
"Don't worry he is, believe me, he is older than he looks" I said laughing.
"So you do have a crush on him" hyynjin asked.
"I do okay, sue me" seungmin replied glaring at hyunjin making us laugh again.

We went to the living room to find the others chatting or pretending, they stopped when they saw us, IN kept looking at seungmin I am sure he heard what he said, we have superhearing after all.
"Looking good hyunjin " chan said.
"Thanks hyung you too" he replied.
"Take a seat guys, do you want something to eat or drink"i asked.
" oh, that's it"minho shouted making us look at him"han take a sat and stop acting like this, it is just a small party with a couple of friends and everything is on the table for god sake"he said rolling his eyes.
"Sorry " I said with a pout seating next to jeongin....