chapter 15

Hyunjin pov

"Hyun, wake up" I groaned as someone shook me.
"What?" I murmured burying my face in the soft pillow.
"It is 7:30, you need to get ready for work come on hyunjin I am not your mom. why didn't you put an alarm" I heard seungmin say?

"Oh, shit I forgot. I cleaned the whole house and bought grocery last night I was tired" I sit getting up leaning against the bed frame.
"Yes I noticed when I came this morning, thank you" he said smiling.
"You are welc..." I paused raising my eyebrow at him "what do you mean this morning, where did you stay last night" is added.

"Oh, I... I went to a date with jeongin, and he told me to stay at his house" he explained seating on the bed
"You mean at the castle" I asked.
"No, he bought a house to use when he needs an alone time, that's what he said " he said.
"So, did you, you know" I smirked at him. His eyes widened comically
"What no" he jumped from the bed.
I start laughing at his reaction.
"Very funny, wait until you get with Felix I will be the one teasing you" he said.
I stopped looking  at him with sad eyes " I don't think that will happen, I mean I am not saying that I want to be with him but he is mated with han, and my feelings for han.... The dream ,the lies"i clenched my hair in frustration.

"You have feelings for han" he asked.
"I.... I don't know.... I feel this attraction toward him, I feel like I knew him my whole life and I had a dream last night ,both him and Felix were in it but younger.... It is more like a memory seungie.... I am losing my mind right" I answered looking at him with anticipation.
"Hyunjin, you need to talk to the others. I don't know what to say more." He replied"come on we need to go" he added leaving my room.

I opened my closet getting ready, I don't I am ready to face Felix and han, I honestly the dream made me scared of felix that I want to run from him but at the same time hug him, I sight fixing my hair before I left the room.

"I am ready let's go" I said taking my car keys, suddenly my phone start ringing.
"It is my mom give me a second" I said answering the call,while  seungmin just nodded.
"Hello mom" I answered happily I really missed my family.
"Hyunjin... Your sister" I heard my mom sob from the other making me panic.
"What wrong mom, what happened to yeji" I answered looking at seungmin.

"Hyunjin this is your father, your mom is not in the right mind right now. We are at the hospital, your sister was attacked by a vampire... She lost a lot of blood... The doctors said that her condition is bad, you should come" my dad said making my whole body freeze, I can't lose my twin sister.
"Did... Did they catch the vampire" I asked calming myself.
"No, my the royal army is looking for him" he answered.
"Most of the royal army are vampires, I don't believe that they will punish someone from their own." I said my blood boiling from anger.
"Hyunjin, there are rules, the king made sure..." I  cut him
"Well the king is busy writing music" I answered shocking myself.
"What.."
"Nothing I am coming" I hugged the phone call.

"Hyunjin are out of your mind" seungmin said glaring at me.
"Seungmin my sister is in the hospital fighting for her life, I don't care about han's secret identity now. His kind attacked my sister" I answered running to my car seungmin with me.
I looked at him with a questioned look.
"I am coming with you yeji is like my sister too, I need to make sure she is okay" I nodded at him not having time to argue.

Han pov

I was at the company waiting for hyunjin... Again but he didn't come,neither did seungmin I start worrying about them.
I went to my studio to get things about of my mind.
"Hyung," jeongin said opening the door.
"Innie,what's wrong" I said getting up from my chair.

"Seungmin called me..."
"Is hyunjin okay?" I asked taking a step toward him.
"Yes he is, it is his sister... They went to see her, she is in the hospital" he explained.
I calmed down a little knowing that hyunjin is okay but I felt sorry for her
"What happened to her?" I asked.
"She was attacked by a vampire, she lost a lot of blood... There is a chance that she won't make it, and they didn't catch the attacker " he answered
"Those vampires, I clearly made a law forbidding them from feeding or attacking other species " I said angrily heading toward chan's office with jeongin after me.

"Chan, a vampire attacked hyunjin's sister, call wooyoung to make sure they do everything to catch him, jeongin asked seungmin for the address of the hospital, minho hyung don't tell Felix about this, I am going to check on them" I said leaving the roomnot waiting for an answer

After a short run I reached the hospital, I knew running here will be faster than taking a car.
" I am here for hwang yeji, she was brought here after a vampire attacked"i asked the the receptionist.
"And who are you?" She asked eyeing me.
"I..."
"Han you are here, come with me" seungmin said.
"Nevermind" I said to her leaving after him.

Hyunjin was seating on a chair at the waiting room with his head between his hands. His father was hugging his wife trying to calm her down.
"Hyunjin" I said after I stopped in front of him. He looked up at me with buffy red eyes.he rolled his eyes before he looked at seungmin.
"You called him" he asked with a hoarse voice from crying.
"I told IN, he must have told him" seungmin replied.
"Great" hyunjin said pretending that I didn't exist.

"Hyunjin, I will do everything to catch that vampire, I promise " I said reaching for his hand but he pulled it back getting up from his chair
"Why you catch him? he is from your kind after all. All you do is treat us other species like food thinking that you are better than us. All you do is deceive people and lie to them" he yelled the last part making me flinch.

"Hyunjin, calm down this is a hospital" his father said coming toward us, if I thought hyunjin is tall, this man is a giant.i am way stronger than him but I felt intimidated.
"And what's happening here?" He said glaring at me.
"Nothing uncle, han is our friend. He came here to check on us" seungmin interfered.
"Tsk, our friend, you mean our lying vampire friend" he said shooting daggers at me.
"Son, I don't know what happened here, but keep it down, it is not the right time" he said glancing at his wife.
"Sorry dad" he apologised looking at his mom, she looked like a ghost.his dad left going to his wife again.

"Leave" hyunjin yelled whispered at me.
"No" I replied.
"Suit yourself just stay away from me" he pointed his finger at me.
I nodded taking a seat far from him, seungmin looked between us awkwardly.
It is been two hours now, they were waiting for the doctor to confirm if his sister could get better or not...

I smelled familiar scent I glanced around to find wooyoung looking at me,I stood up going toward him he left the hospital so I went after him.

"Hyunjin, what do you want?" I stopped after I sensed him and seungmin following me.
"Where are going?" He asked.
"Nowhere you need to know" I told him.
"You found the vampire, didn't you I am coming" he said crossing his arms.
"Your highness we need to go" wooyoung said.
"Come" I said giving up.
We walked together until we reached a prison cell, a vampire was chained into the wall, guard drained him from blood.
I glanced back at hyunjin and seungmin, the later was disgust but hyunjin was glaring at him.

"You bastard, you attacked my sister" he yelled holding the cell's bars.
The vampire looked up at him"she is your sister, I can see the similarity, I wonder if you taste as good as her"he said laughing.
"Open the fucking door" yelled hyunjin hitting the bars" I am going to kill him"he added angrily.
"Hyunjin, calm down " I said putting my hand on his back.
"You are asking me to calm down after what he did?" He looked at me in disbelief.

"Stop" I glared at him in a serious tone before looking at the vampire.
"You broke one of the rules that I put, as the king of this kingdom, your punishment will be 300 years of starvation, have fun" I smirked at him.
"Are you fine with this" I asked hyunjin who looked at me with wide eyes before he nodded .starvation is the worse punishment that a vampire can go through other than death of course.
"Oh, you are the useless king" the vampire said laughing " we are fucking superior and you made us weak "he yelled at me.

" well, well " a deep voice said behind us, the whole room's aura tured dark, I looked back at Felix he looked calm but I know it is worse than being mad.

He walked to the door of the cell and opened it, everyone was holding their breath, he stood in front of the vampire.
"And who the hell are you?" The vampire said, bad choice.
"Felix, don't" I said trying to stay calm.
"King lee " he said ignoring me. The vampire's eyes went wide.
"I guess you heard of me" Felix chuckled before he start moving around him.
"You attacked my mate's sister not only that you insulted my other mate... Your king" he said.
"I am sorry..." The vampire said before he start yelling. I looked at Felix who was smiling at him, he is using his powers to make his blood boil inside his body.
"Stop" the vampire yelled.
"Why would I?" Felix chukcled again, I glanced at hyunjin who was shocked at what happened , seungmin already left with jeongin.
" I am bored "Felix said riping the vampire head off,
" Felix damn it" I yelled.
"Ops" he smiled at me ...