chapter 8

Hyunjin pov
An awkward silence filled the room after minho yelled at han.
"This is more like a funeral, not a party" changbin hyung said standing up to put on some music.
"Yes everyone relaxes let's have some fun"said chan hyung jumping at the beat taking minho hyung with him, who looked at him with a bored expression
"Come on baby, dance with me"chan said to him, after a while one by one everyone started dancing. The awkward atmosphere was no longer present.

" come on, hyunjin you are the professional dancer here. Show us some moves"changbin said.
"I..."
"Come on jinie" seungmin said.
The song changed to a hip-hop one, my body start moving to the beat.
Whenever I dance I feel like I am flying, it is just me and the song, I feel happy and free.
I heard the others cheering up for me, soon minho hyung joined too, wow he is really a good dancer.

"The big boss is here" said chan laughing, we danced like that until the song ended everyone start clapping.
"Hyung, you are amazing, you dance?" I asked
"Now not much, but I used to dance with my cousin" he said with a sad voice.

"You have a cousin, where is he? I bet he is as good as you" I said excitedly.
minho hyung expression changed into a glare more like he was glaring at jisung"not here "he said while han avoided his gaze.
"i am sorry, did he pass away?" I asked.
"No, he is just travelling," jeongin said.
And here it is the awkward silence again, why did minho glare at han.

"Han, can you show me the bathroom please?" I said getting up from my seat.
"Yes sure come," he said.
He start heading upstairs,I just followed.
"That's the bathroom, I am sure you can come back alone" he said pointing at a door.I nodded at him"good I'll be downstairs "he said leaving.
I entered the bathroom, wow he is richer than I thought, the whole house is amazing honestly.

I finished and I was washing my hands
left but when I reach a room I heard a deep voice calling my name.i jumped in fear looking around but none was there.
What the hell? I must be hallucinating.
" you are not "the voice said
" who are you?"i yelled.
"Lower your voice would you?" The voice said a bit angry the sound of it was like a growl.i stood shocked in my place.

"Enter the room, look under the bed, I am in a coffin" he said again.
"Why would I do that? And what are you even doing there?" I whispered not wanting to anger him again.
"If you want to find out do as I tell you, and I am here because of han" he replied.
"I don't believe you, han won't do that" I defended by a friend.
A loud deep laugh echoed in my head, it feels weird 
"Oh darling believe me You don't know anything about your friend, he is not what you think he is" he said again, the accent he said darling with the deep voice is so sexy.

"I am honoured darling" he said laughing.
"Stay out of my mind" I angrily said."wait a second you are a vampire, I heard some of you have gifts like reading minds"i added
"Bingo, took you long enough. Now what is your decision now?" He asked.
I start thinking I trust han, but at the same time I don't really know him. And me being the curious person that I am.

I opened the door, I looked under a king-size bed, I tried to pull the coffin but it was heavy.
"You are so weak , Pull it harder love" he said with a teasing voice.
"I am a human idiot" I yelled at him, after some time I managed to pull it from under the bed. i opened the coffin and God I was met with the most beautiful boy my eyes ever laid an eye on, how can a face like this have a voice like I heard he has a perfect small nose, cute freckles decorating his cheeks like stars, he has silver fluffy hair, and those lips it is they are inviting me to kiss them.

"Do it then" he said.
Shit, I forgot about him being able to read minds
"Why are you here?" I asked.
"I told you han, put me here. He is my mate but betrayed me, he kissed me and I am stuck here for.... What I have been in this coffin for 200 years" he said angrily.
"I am sure he had a reason" I answered.
"Yeah, like he lied to you about being a vampire himself" he said, making me freeze, wait he said he is his mate make it makes sense.

I tried composing myself "what now?" I asked.
"I don't know but I want you to help me " he answered.
"How you I do that, maybe I should kiss you like sleeping beauty," I said laughing even when it is not the right time for that.
"Yeah that's actually a good idea try it" h said.
"I was joking you know" I said surprised at his answer.

"Come on, do it. I will tell you more about han if you help me" he said, I thought for a second before leaning in to peck his lips.
"See nothing happened," I said.
"That's not a kiss idiot, you never kissed a boy before...." He starts to tease me but leaned in kissing him hard"shut up"i said in my head, I stood back looking at him.
"Well think about something..." I was going to tell him it didn't work when he opened his red eyes staring daggers into my soul.

"Mate " he said shocked.
"Who?" I looked around looking for jisung
"God you look exactly like him" he said caressing my cheeks I panicked at first but then relaxed "I am sorry hyunjin" he said with a small voice sending up.
"Why are you..." But han cut me off
"Hyunjin what are you..." He paused looking at Felix with terrified eyes."how... How are you awake?, only I can remove the spell"he asked with wide eyes.
Felix chuckled "apparently so does hyunjin"
"No only your..." But Felix cut him off.
"he looks like him doesn't he" he said looking at me before he back hugged me, I felt his breath over my neck.

"Please Felix, don't hurt him. Don't do it again, they are not the same person, please I am begging you" han said falling into his knees tears streaming down his face.
"Sorry love, I won't hurt you but I am starving" Felix whispered into my ears before he bite into my neck, it hurts shit.

"No, no, stop" han screamed, Felix pulled back licking the wound, I felt shivers down my spine.
"Shut up han" he yelled angrily walking to the boy, taking him by his neck.his voice echoed the whole place.

"It is good to be back, but you betrayed me what should I do with you " he said.
"You killed hyunjin, what did you expect" han said what does he mean, suddenly I felt a pain into my head making me scream falling to the ground.the last thing I heard was the boys's voice entering the room
"Felix" they said at the same time and everything went black...

I was in the dream again but this time I could see both faces han and Felix, and I just stood there watching Felix pull my heart out...