chapter 6

Hyunjin pov
It is been 5 months since I joined the company, seungmin and I got really close to hanie, especially me.
I have never opened up and felt comfortable with a person this fast it is like I knew him my whole life but I noticed that when I am not looking at him he stares at me, like I am going to disappear or something. He also blushes when I hug him or make any physical contact with him.does he like me?this is the question I will always ask myself.
Honestly I don't know how to feel if he does I mean, I have to say it he is a nice guy and totally my type but I have never been with a guy before I am bisexual but I only dated girls in my past relationship. When I got close to han I intended to become his friend that is it.

"Jinie, congratulations" seungmin entered the office jumping excitedly.
"About what" I asked raising my eyebrow confused at what he said.
"Omg, you didn't hear about it, your last choreography for the rookie group won the best choreography at SK music award, they sent you an email," he said.
"What" I yelled opening my laptop to find an email from them."i can't believe it"i added still shocked from the news.
"Well, my friend you should you are an amazing dancer and choreographer and honestly the choreo was dope" he said hugging me before he pulled back.

"We need to celebrate" he announced smiling.
"It is not a big deal really" I said, he looked at me with wide eyes.
"Of course it is, it is your first award" he said.

"Seungie is right hyunjinie, you deserve a celebration, we are proud of you. Actually we came here to talk about a away to celebrate your win." said han entering the room alongside the rest of 3racha.In the past months I found that chan changbin and minho hyung are dating, I didn't really get close with minho hung, he seems distant maybe he doesn't feel comfortable around new people .

"You know what, I know this new club everyone is talking about It also has a VIP zone. Let's go there what do you think?" Changbin hyung.
"I hate clubs, it is so noisy and crowded," I said scratching my head," if I have to celebrate  I want to don't with my friends, well you and of course minho hyung if he wants to come" I added.
"How about your house then?" Chan asked.
"I don't think that It will fit 6 people," I said laughing, the apartment is not small it is not a comfortable place for a party.

"Are you trying to find a way to reject the party or what?" Chan asked amused, he is true thought it sounded like that.
"No I swear, I would love to celebrate with you guys" I said.
"Let's go to han's house then" changbin said.
"What?" Han's yelled from nowhere I looked at him with a questioning look "sure let's do it how about this Sunday" he said smiling.
"It is okay, we will find another place" I told him, he looked uncomfortable with the idea of throwing the party at his.
"No, no it is okay jinie. I was just surprised my house is actually a good place for the party" he said .i nodded at him.
"Well hyunjin, congrats again. We have to go now" said chan glancing at his watch.
"Thank you hyung" I said, han send me a wink before he left.
"Hyunjinn are you blushing" seungmin teased me.
"Shut up " I replied glaring at him.

Han pov
We left the boys' office heading toward our studio since we had work to do.
"Changbin why did you suggest my house?" I said sighting.
"Well unless you are planning to throw the party at your castle were else should we go" he replied.
"But you know... Felix is in the house." I murmured
"He is sleeping hanie, and his coffin is hidden under the bed even if hyunjin or seungmin entered they won't see it" he explained, I nodded at him he is right though.
"Okay, let's get to work" I said.

Seungmin pov

"Please don't... No no" I woke up at the scream of hyunjin again, I glanced at the time it was 6:55 well at least it is 5 minutes before we had to wake up I went to his room, he was moving in his bed sweating a lot.
"Hanie" he added.i run to him shaking him a little.
"Hyunjin wake up it is just a dream" I said, he opened his eyes looking shocked for a moment before his eyes softened at my sight.

"Seungie, it won't stop. I want it to stop.the feeling of my heart being ripped from my chest felt so real..... I don't know why the fact that that person killed me hurt even more than my death" he explained. I really felt sorry for him he has been seeing the same dream for 4 years. His eyes suddenly opened with shock.
"This time I saw one of the shadows face ... It was han" he said.
"It is because you have been thinking about him lately your brain is playing with you" I told him pulling him into a hug
"i know you won't understand but seungie it feels so real, the shocked look on han face his screams when the shadow killed me I...." He paused.

"Come on jinie, we need to get ready for work" I said trying to make him forget about the dream, he just hummed still lost in his thoughts.
"Jinie" I yelled to get his attention.
"What " he asked me.
"We need to get ready " I told him getting up.
"Sorry, I will shower and we can go after", he said heading toward the bathroom while I went for the kitchen to prepare coffee.

We reached the company at 8:30 am, we entered the building heading toward our office when we heard a voice
" hyunjin, seungmin wait"we turned back to find han smiling at us.
"Good morning han" I said smiling at him.
"Hey, so hyuniin I wanted to tell you that I am totally fine with throwing the party at my house I was just shocked from changbin suggestion" he explained
"Thank you hanie, but I need to help you organise it" hyunjin said.
"Don't worry about it I brought everything we need" he said smiling.
"Already" I aske shocked.
"Well Sunday is in two days" he said laughing.

"Hyung" a voice yelled making us look at the source to see a boy from a far running toward us
"Inie, omg" said han excitedly running toward him too

Jeongin pov
It is been 3 years since i decided to leave the capital I wanted to explore the rest of the kingdom and well try to find my mate, I am the only one who didn't find him or her.
But again it was a failure, I start to believe that I will never find them maybe they died or something.
So I decided to go back home, I missed my brother and the rest.i went to the company first thing when I arrived.
I saw my brother talk to two boys but was too far to see their face.
"Hyung"i yelled running toward him and he did the same but when I got closer I start smelling something sweet....my mate. My brother hugged me tight.
" inie I missed you"he said I just stood frozen at my place looking at the boys behind him .is that hwang hyunjin he pulled back looking at me with a questioning look.
"What is wrong?" He asked.
"My mate... Hyunjin..." His eyes widened in shock.
"Is he...is he your mate?" he said with a small voice making me look at him.

"What no" I yelled making the two boys who were talking far  from us glance at us.
"The other one is my mate.... Hyung what... How is that hyunjin" I asked confused but with a lowered voice.
"I will explain to you later," he said"let's go meet them I am happy that you found your mate, but they don't know that we are vampires could you not tell him now, maybe when you are alone not in front of hyunjin" he said.
"But..."
"Please" he said making me nod at him.
"Thank you" he said pulling me toward the two boys.
"Guys this is my brother jeongin" he said to them.
"Please call me IN" I told them.
"Hanie, I am hurt why didn't you tell me you have a brother , what kind of friend are you" hyunjin said playfully glaring at han.

"I kind of forgot he existed" han answered smirking at me, making them laugh while I pouted
"It is been only 3 years  and you forgot about me"  I said hitting his arm.

"Well IN, that's hyunjin , I am seungmin nice to meet you" my mate said.
"Beautiful name" I said looking directly at him, he blushed . my brother cleared his throat making me wake up from my day dreaming,i glanced at him to find a smirk on his face looking at hyunjin was smirking at seungmim....

That night han hyung explained everything to me. It is really hard to believe...