chapter 4

Hyunjin pov

"Come on hyunjin we are getting late" I heard seungmin say from outside.i took the keys of my car, it is a gift from my parents for my new job. We reached the company building, it is huge.
we entered heading to the front desk.
"Greetings, I am hwang hyunjin this is Kim seungmin we are here as new coaches" I said to the young lady seating at the desk.
"Oh, yes I was informed that you will be joining us. Wait a second I call someone to escort you to Mr bang's office" she said I nodded at her after a while a boy come.
"This way" he said.i only met bangchan once at the interview and it was on the first floor, this is the first time we are visiting him in his office.
The boy knocked at the door we heard the CEO telling us to enter.
"Oh, welcome" he said showing his dimples, honestly he changed my mind about CEOs I always thought they are arrogant and cold, but he is different all his employees love him.
"Hi sir" we said bowing.
"Please call chan" he said.
"I will call chan hyung, you are older after all" seungmin said.
"Of course whatever makes you comfortable" he replied suddenly a middle-aged man come with a bag.
"Oh, Mr Jung. This is Mr Jung he is in charge of the building security we will be taking your fingerprints to add them to our system, please take a seat" he explained. We nodded at him, I heard that they have a high-security system but I am impressed. after the man took our fingerprints, he gave us an identity card.
"This is your ID, most of the doors open with your fingerprints and IDs so make sure to always have it on you" he explained.
"Thank you" I said to him he nodded and left.
"Well, hyunjin seungmin welcome to our company" chan hyung said excitedly.
"Thank you hyung" seungmin said.
"The boy who brought you here, will show you your office, since you are friends you will be sharing one. I hope that's okay" he told us.
"Of course, we didn't think that we will have an office since we are new, so thank you" I replied smiling.
" looking forward to working with you guys"he said.
"Likewise " I replied leaving the room with seungmin.
We went to our office, it had two desks with a laptop on each one, two large couches for us when we want to rest.it is simple but cosy, we thanked the boy who left after.
"Wow, this is amazing hyun I am excited to start" seungmin said jumping on the couch.
"Me too, minie"i jumped on top of him.
" you are heavy get up"he whined,
"I am not" I said tickling him.
"Hyunjin stop," he said between his giggles take that back first.
"Take it back first" I replied.
"I am sorry, stop please" I let go of him satisfied with his answer, seungmin is my best friend we have been together since birth I am just a few months older, our parents are friends too they went to college together.
"Good puppy"i said patting his head.
" yaaa hwang" he yelled chasing me across the room.

Han pov
It is been almost 200 years since I put Felix to sleep, I always visit him and spend hours just looking at him. How did this happen to us, I miss him I miss my best friend and hyunjinnie. I can't forget about him even after all these years. My feelings for Felix are complicated I hate him for killing my mate yet I feel sorry for him I stole 200 years from his life and the mate bond makes it even more difficult, I hate to admit it but I have feelings for him now, I can't forgive him not after what he has done. I was in his room, I open the coffin looking at him. He looked like an angel while sleeping, my best friend that I lost years ago,I looked at him caressing his hair. He looked breathtaking I never had romantic feelings toward him before but I can't deny that he is beautiful even when we were young I always was amazed by him.
his obsession with me destroyed our life, I wish he never felt that toward me.if he didn't maybe hyunjin would have been alive and my best friend would have been with me. I kissed his forehead.
"I am sorry lix"i said tears streaming down my face, I closed the coffin and left the room.
I didn't want to stay in the castle so i moved out 2 years ago into an apartment I took Felix with me too. Minho hyung and the rest still live there though. I am always at the castle too or the company I just come home when I am going to sleep, at least I can have some peace at night.

I glanced at my watch, it is time to head to the company. Chan made it 7 years ago and soon it became one of the biggest entertainment companies in the kingdom, it is a good cover for our identity, I don't care if they found out that we are vampires but I want  my statue as a king to stay hidden because it doesn't belong to me, Felix is the king and I just stole that from him.the rest of my friend too decided to hid their true identity with me.
I reach the company heading toward chan's office, I heard he hired new coaches I went to him to see if they came.i knocked on the door and entered to find him and his mates minho hyung and changbin.
" oi, chan did the new employees came"i asked taking a seat on the couch.
"Yes they did, I send them to their office, why are curious about them?" he explained.
"Well, you never stop it talking about them, and how talented they are that's why?" I explained.
"I met one of them yesterday in the supermarket, he is a human by his smell but I have to say he is so handsome," changbin said earning glares from his mates.
I chuckled at their reaction while changbin acted as if nothing happened.
Chan cleared his throat before he said"well both of them are humans, would you like to meet them?"
I nodded at him he took his phone.
"Miss lia, tell hyunjin and seungmin to come to my office" I froze hearing the name, he hung up "they will be here in a few minutes" he told me.
"His name is hyunjin" I asked with wide eyes remembering my mate.
"Actually hwang hyunjin, I know that was your mate's name" he said making me even shocked, he has the same name as my hyunjin. I shook the thought, I glanced at bingo hyung who looked at me with worried eyes.
"I am okay hyung, it is not that they are the same person" I laughed.
Suddenly a knock cut our conversation chan mentioned for them to come in, two boys entered the room, and that's when I felt the world around me had stopped hyunjin my hyunjin was standing in front of me, the same face the same height the same smile. How did this happen? I looked at him with wide eyes he made eye contact with me the same brown eyes that I fell in love with.
"Hyunjin?" Minho hyung said making me look at him shocked and he looked at me with the same expression.
"I am sorry do I know you?" He asked minho, even though his voice feels the same.i can't do this I stood up and ran from the room
"Han.." I heard minho hyung yell...