chapter 13

Felix pov

I have been seeing the hatred in han's eyes for years, I just was ignoring it thinking that someday he will forgive me and move on from hyunjin yet it only became worse.
I had 200 years to think about what I did, and what I saw in jeongin memories, made me want to make up for my mistakes.i can't get hyunjin back to life but I will make sure to protect this one. My only hope is that han can forgive me.

"Felix" a voice said interpreting by thoughts.
"Minho hyung" I replied looking back at him.he smiled at me I can feel the guilt decorating his face.
"You are here... I... We didn't talk much since you came back" he said rubbing his head.
"I don't have anything to say to you" I replied crossing my arms.

"Lixie,I am sorry" he murmured, looking at the floor
"Hyung, sorry won't change that you betrayed," I said getting close to him, he looked up with wide eyes"you betrayed me hyung, you were the last person I excepted him to do this to me. I am angry hyung, be thankful that I didn't kill those mate of yours as a punishment"i added feeling my blood boiling, my eyes turned red.

"Felix, no please they have nothing to do with this.it was my and han's decision, if you want to punish someone kill me please" he said clenching into my arm.
I glared at him before pushing him off me leaving him yelling after me.
"Felix" I ignored him leaving the company.

I feel angry at minho hyung but I will never hurt him or his mates, I know how important they are to him.he betrayed me but he is still the only family I had left, and maybe he is the only one who cares about me. I think I should visit the castle, I would love to see the servants' and the court reactions. I smirked evilly heading there.

I reached the palace, well nothing had changed. At least they took care of it, the guards were glaring at me.
"Where did you think you are going to?" one of them said standing in front of me.
I clenched my fist trying to control my anger, no Felix don't kill him. You want to change.
"Well, I am king lee and this is my castle. It would be nice if you get out of my way" I said calmly.
He glanced at the other guard before brusting into laughs.
"King lee went missing years ago, and as far as I heard he is the strongest being alive. I doubt that you midget is him" he said glancing at me.
Well I tried at least,I run my hand through his chest in a blink of an eye making him shocked, I took my hand out throwing his heart in the ground.

"Not a good idea to disrespect me like this" I growled my voice echoing the whole palace. More guards were coming toward me. I used my powers to paralyze them.
"Who the hell are you?" One of them said.
"I clearly said, I fucking king lee Felix" I growled throwing my hands in the air.

"Your Highness" a voice said running toward me.
"Wooyoung, finally someone I know. Those idiots were disrespectful to me, get rid of the body and fire the rest before I kill them" I said to him.he just looked at me with wide eyes"but king han"

"I am the king wooyoung, not han do as I say now" I growled at him.
"Yes your Highness" he said bowing, mentioning to the guards to do as I told him
"Where is your mate?" I asked him, heading inside
"He is in the throne room, having a meeting with the rest of the ministers" he replied,
"What kind of kingdom, hold a meeting without the king" I said glaring at him.
He cleared his throat "most of the meetings are held without the king, unless it is an important matter king han and prince minho join us"
I stopped looking back at him "at who is orders?"
"King han" he replied.
"Well since I am back that won't happen again" I said and he nodded "why are not with the rest of the court?, you still the defence minister right" I added.

"Yes, I am. A guard came rushing into the throne room when you....you know what. I left to check what happened." He replied avoiding my eyes.
I chuckled at him, it is funny how scared he looks. I can't wait to meet the rest. He went ahead of me, the guards opened the door some eyeing me since they don't know who I am others shocked to see me.
"Wooyoung, what took..." Seonghwa said but stood when he saw me, all the court members looked at me with wide eyes.
"Seonghwa, my prime minister. I missed you" I said entering the room with a smile.
"Your highness... You...You are back" San said jumping from his chair.

"Yes ,I am " I replied seating on my throne.
"I guess that king han informed you about his plans for me" I said pointing at them.
"Your highness, we are sorry...we..."
"Shut up hoongjoong" I yelled making them jump in their seats.
"What should I do to you now?" I asked rubbing me forehead.

"Absolutely nothing" han said entering the room.
I smiled at him"look who is here my dear mate, they betrayed their king they deserve to be punished" I said I felt them shift on their seats., He rolled his eyes.
"They didn't do anything,I informed them about what I did later" he said crossing his arms."and I came since I found out about what you did to the guard, still a cold-blooded killer I see"he added.
"Well hanie,he called me a midget" I said with a small voice pouting.
"Unbelievable" he said throwing his hands in the air."as I told you the court has nothing to do with what happened"he added.
Well, I know that but where is the fun in that.i should play with them a little. I smirked heading toward seonghwa putting my arm into his chest.
"Seonghwa, your highness please no" hoongjoong said falling to the ground his eyes were fixed into his mate, who was looking at me with a shocked expression,i put a little pressure into his heart making him scream in pain, all of them stood from their seats.

"Your highness, don't do it. I beg you" hoongjoong cried out loud
"Felix, stop" han said trying to stay calm but I could sense the panic in his voice.
"Why would I? I am a monster after all" I laughed at him.
"I..." Han said before he stopped.
"That's what I thought, well let's end this" I said.
"No" all of them yelled at once, I took my hand gently from his chest but he still fall into the ground.
"Baby" hoongjoong said running toward his mate hugging him.
"I am okay,don't worry" seonghwa replied, his wound already start healing.
"Well, that was fun" I said cleaning my hands"i am going to my room now"i added.
"Oh, and before I forget. Don't you dare to hold a meeting without informing me before. I also expect from you to inform me about everything that happens in my kingdom " I made sure to put pressure on the word before I left.

On my way to my room, people were bowing to me. They must heard about my return, I opened the door to enter the room. Nothing has changed, I was standing in the exact spot were han kissed me years ago.
Even when I feel like that I deserve what he did to me after taking his mate from his, yet I still feel betrayed. Anger starts raising into me again, I felt myself shaking.
"What the hell was that?" said han entering the room, well tell me about wrong timing, I looked back at him with red eyes.
"Felix..." he murmured with wide eyes before I took him by his neck pinning him to the nearest wall.
"Felix" he yelled trying to push me , I looked into his eyes before kissing him angrily. I put all the anger the frustration into the kiss,before I pulled back biting his neck hard. He tastes so good.he struggled to push me but in the end he gave up,I felt myself lost at the taste.but a moan made me come back to reality, I stopped looking shocked at him.
"Omg, han I am sorry" I said panicking.
"I fucking hate you" he said tears streaming down his face.
"I didn't mean it hanie, please believe me" tears fell from my face.
"Wow, now you are crying" he laughed getting from the ground clenching his neck" you are a really good actor"he added.

"Don't move you are weak, here drink from me" I said biting my wrist and putting it on his lips, his body tensed his eyes turned red from hunger but he pushed me back.
"I don't need your blood, it is not that I can doe anyway" he said heading toward the door.
"You keep proving to me that you will never change" he added closing the door.
I fall into the ground clenching my hair, he is right though I can't change no matter what I would do I will always be like this. I have the blood of a killer running down my veins after all...