chapter 21

Han pov
He just lost consciousness again, I am sure that the transition was successful. I can hear his faint heartbeat.
"I think he is in shock" Felix said.
I nodded at him"he will wake up soon, let's take him to my house"i said giving my address to the ambulance since we don't have a car and we don't need to go to the hospital.

He left the ambulance, with hyunjin in Felix's arms, I went to open the doors until we reached my room. Felix laid him in the bed.
Felix looked at him with wide puppy eyes
I sight "he will be okay" I said to him.
"I know" he looked at me with puffy eyes.
"Do you really care about him?" I asked him.
"Of course I do hanie, about both of you. I know I have messed up. Believe me I do, but you are my family " he said caressing hyunjin's face.
"I will let you be with hyunjin, if he wants too" I said, I saw the love in his eyes"but I can't be with you, sorry I can't betray my hyunjin. Please take care of him"i said tears falling from my eyes.

"Hanie" he said getting close to me.
"I totally understand you, but I won't give up on you. I will wait all eternity for you" he added.
"Why Felix, why would you love me after all the hatred. I stole years from your life. Just give up and let us both live in peace" I answered him.
"Maybe, you see my love for you as a toxic love But once It was pure. I know you don't believe me. But I will never hate you, you are the one who should hate me after what I did " he added pulling me into a hug. I tensed at first before hugging back, he rubbed my back in comfort.

"Felix, let me go" I said with a raspy voice.
"I am sorry" he pulled back
"I will bringing some blood for hyunjin." I said leaving the room.

I entered the kitchen, opened the fridge to take a bag of blood.
"I can't do this anymore" I murmured falling in the ground.
I hate Felix about what he did to hyunjin, I will never forgive him. yet I can't keep resisting the pull. I can't die, I can't accept Felix,I can't end my misery.
Even a sight hug from Felix made me feel better than I felt for the whole past few years.
At times I think about forgiving Felix, I punished him too. But if can't do that to hyunjin.
"Why do I have to suffer like this?" I murmured drying my cheeks.
Heading toward my room.

"Hyunjin" I heard Felix's voice making me run even faster.
"Is he awake?" I said entering the room.
"Hanie" hyunjin smiled before he run to me hugging me"i missed you so much"he added I just stood shocked looking at Felix you had a questioning look .
"He just woke up" Felix said.
Hyunjin pulled back from me glaring at Felix"you, come here"he said.felix pointed at himself with wide eyes.
"Do you see anyone else behind you idiot" hyunjin said, I looked at him shocked.

Felix pov
Hyunjin was glaring at me I stood up from my seat standing in front of him.
Suddenly he slapped me hard across the face, I heard han gasp.
"This is for killing me" hyunjin said smirking.
"Hyunjin, he didn't have another choice.you were dying he had to turn you" han said.hyunjin eyes softened before he looked back at han.
"That's not why I hit him, hanie" hyunjin said before turning back to me.
"Did you enjoy killing your best friend?did you forget about me?" He said.
"Hyunjin, what are talking about?" Han said, I just stood in front of hyunjin who was looking at me seriously.

"You are hyunjinie" I murmured in disbelief.
"Yes, I am" he said punching me in the face, "sorry I am still angry"he added.
"What the hell are talking about?'han said angrily.i fall on the ground my head hanging low, how?
" you still slow, hanie" hyunjin said laughing.

Hyunjin pov
When I woke up in the ambulance, all the memories start returning to me, from my old life that's why I fainted.
Now I remember my new and past life, I felt so angry toward Felix for what he did. It is different when i remembered our friendship and my feelings.I had never shown them to Felix before but I was not just in love with han but with him too, yet because of Felix's father who somehow found out about my feelings I didn't tell him. That monster told me that he will kill my family, han and even felix if I told him. He planned for Felix to marry a girl as the next king. He was also aware of felix's feelings toward han but he knew that han considered him as a friend. I was the problem.I tried hard to not show Felix how much I cared about him. It broke me I saw how sad he looked when han was close to me.

I checked at han expression"it is me hyunjin, your old friend, your mate"i smiled at him.
"What you are lying to me, it is not funny" he said tears streaming down his cheeks, I pulled hm closer drying his tears.
"stop crying it is me, I am not lying" I told him with a smile.
"Really" he asked with wide eyes unjust nodded at him.
"Hyunjin" he yelled hugging me tight.
"How?" He said pulling back.
"I knew from the day of my sister's accident that I am the reincarnation of... Well me ...the old hyunjin I also found out from my parents that I am related to your hyunjin, who is again me this complicated I will explain that later. So I start having dreams more like memories of my past life" I explained.
"Why did you say anything" han asked.
"I need to have more memories, but they stopped. I guess the head trauma from the car accident made my memories come back at once. That's why I fainted" I explained again.

"All it matters is that you are here now, I missed you so much" han said hugging me.
"Missed you too buddy" I said hugging back.
A faint sob broke our hug, I looks at Felix his body was shaking, he was silent the whole time. I pulled back from han going toward him.
"Hyunjin" said han panicking, I throw him a reassuring smile before I crunched in front of Felix.
"Why are you crying?"i said, he looked at me with teary eyes.
"Jinie" he murmured."it is really you"he said louder this time.
"Yes, it is. Are going to kill me again" I said.

"Jinie" he said jumping on me pulling me into a hug"i am... I am sorry...please forgive me...i missed you so much...i regretted what I did... I wished I could give my life... To have back"he said between his sobs making my heart clench.
"Sh, lix"i said rubbing his back" if you died then I would have never forgive you"i said, he pulled back looking at me with doe eyes.
"What do you mean" he asked looking into my eyes. God, how much I missed him.

"I forgive, Lee Felix. You can kill me again and I will forgive you. Call me stupid, but no matter what you do, I will always forgive" I told him caressing his cheek.
"But I don't deserve your forgiveness, why?" He asked.
"Because i love you, I always did and always will" I confessed, pulling him into a short kiss.
"Now, I think need some blood" I said getting up offering my hand to Felix who took it still not believing what happened.

I walked toward han, who was watching us silently with the bag in his hand.
I took it, pecking his lips.
"Thanks baby"i said
He blinked in disbelief,making me laugh at his reaction.
I waited too long to be with them. And I am sure I will never let them go from my side ever again.
I finished the blood, smiling at both of the boys.they are still shocked.
" come on guys, I want cuddles"i said laughing...