chapter 17

Felix pov
I left the room heading toward the roof, I sit on the edge of it looking at the sky.
For the first time in years I saved a life instead of taking it. I have to say it feels good. I smiled letting a small chuckle.
I didn't feel this happy since I became a vampire. I sensed a presence behind me

"What happened now han?" I said without turning around.
"Why the hell did you do that?" He asked with irritation.
"I told you I don't care about your rules,I have to say they are good but they want apply on me, sorry love" I said looking at the birds.i heard him taking steps closer toward me before he leaned in to whisper into my ears
"You don't know how I wish I could push you from here, but it won't kill why bother" he said pulling back.
"Han" I murmured, still not looking back.
"Look at me when I talk" I yelled making me turn around getting up from the edge.

"I saved her life han, that's it drop it " I yelled back.
"Oh, you must be happy that you are the hero now, aren't you? While me ...I am the bad guy now, " he said with a chuckle.
"Han, I told you I regret what I did. Please give me a chance to..." I tried reaching to his hand, but I took a step back cutting me off
"Here we go again, Felix do you fucking hear yourself. You want me to forgive and just be happy with you and hyunjin, this is your big idea" I said throwing his hands in the air" after you took my mate from me, after you killed hyunjin"he added hitting my chest.

Hyunjin pov
After han and Felix left, I left after them.i asked around the nurses told me that they saw them heading to the roof.
" after you took my mate from me, after you killed Hyunjin" I heard han yell, I opened the door both of them looked at me with wide eyes.
"What does he mean by you killed hyunjin?" I asked confused looking at both of them, his mate hyunjin what did he mean?

"It is nothing hyunjin, I will tell you in the right time" Felix said.
"Right time" han chuckled"why not now, you don't want your mate to find out what kind of monster you are.how you killed my mate, and forcibly made me yours"han added shaking from anger.
"Felix, is this true...." I asked looking at him with wide eyes.
"Yes it is but believe me hyunjin I regret it..." He was walking toward me but I stopped him with my hand.
"You are really like what  we heard from the stories, cold hearted killer... You are a vampire after all"
He murmured.
"Hyunjin..."
"Han, What do you mean when you said your mate hyunjin" I asked, the boy looked at me with shocked eyes.
"I... I..." He shuttered.

"I fucking need to know now" I yelled making them shocked at my outburst, normally I am a calm person but I am tired of those dreams . I need to know the truth.
"Hyunjin, I had a mate. His name was hwang hyunjin too, he looked exactly like you" han started explaining shocking me.
"Han" Felix said.
"He needs to know, he needs to know what you did to my hyunjin and then I could watch how you suffer like I suffered after losing my mate" he said laughing like a maniac this the first time that I see han act like this.he looked back at me

"You know what make it worse, hyunjin was our best friend. We grow up together, learned everything together. He was only a few months older than us but he always protected us. He was the kindest person I have ever met I fell in love with him, I mean who wouldn't?" He paused tears running down his cheeks."when I found out that he is mate I was terrified, I told him to leave my room that Felix will kill him, if he finds him here"he added taking a deep breath"do you know what he said'Why would lixie, kill me idiot'. He trusted him and that monster killed him with cold blood, why? Because he is in love with me"he said pointing at Felix, who was looking at the ground silently.

"He took my prince away" han yelled, Felix looked up at him with red eyes.
Prince, prince.... The word echoed into my mind, my surroundings start getting blurry that's when I heard han and Felix yell my name then I fall into someone's arm and everything went black.
.
.
.
"Come on, hanie. It is not the right way to pick the sword. I corrected you many times" a young hyunjin said, I am back at the dreams. The three boys were training together.
"Well, I am sorry that I am not gifted in using a sword like you and lix... You known I am better at hand to hand combat" han said pouting.
"I know, sungie. But you need to at least learn the basics" hyunjin said.
"Okay I am sorry my prince" han said bowing.
Hyunjin looked at him with wide eyes before glancing at Felix"i am not a prince the real prince is here ,I don't think he would like it when you call me that"he said to han.
"No Felix wouldn't mind, would you lix?" He asked the boy who shook his head.
"See, from now on you are my prince jinie, you do look like one" he said jumping on hyunjin tackling him in the ground before they start playfully fighting.

I glanced back at Felix, his hand were clenched looking at the with an angry look, before his expression softened smiling sadly at them.
"Lix, come here" hyunjin said hugging han with his left arm mentioning to Felix to cuddle with him
Felix smiled before he ran toward them. Laughter filled the place.

They look happy, when I saw Felix's eyes I saw jealously but at the same time pain.when he smiled sadly at them he looked like he knew that hyunjin and han belonged together. I wonder what changed Felix.

Han pov
I saw hyunjin about to fall I run to him catching him in my arms.
"Hyunjin" said Felix checking him.
"Stay away from him" I said carrying hyunjin.
"I won't do that, unless he is the one who tells me to let him go" he replied, I ignored him heading down stairs.i asked the nurses for an empty room to lay hyunjin on the bed, I didn't want to go to his sister's and make his family worry.

I put him gently, looking at his features. Every time I see him I remember jinie.i start caressing his cheeks.
"He will hate me" Felix said from another end of the room, I totally forget about him."just like you do"he added.
"Yes he will, and you will understand my suffering" I replied.
"You think I don't feel the same way you do, han even when you are not my true mate I have to deal with the pain of rejection every fucking day" he yelled.
I chuckled looking at him"that's good, my pain is two times worse. I have to deal with hyunjin death and staying away from you"i said calmly.
"Hanie"
"Stop calling me that, you don't deserve it" I yelled at him.
.
.
.
.
.
"You two shut the fuck up" hyunjin yelled standing up, leaning against the bed frame."all you do is fight"he added we looked at him with wide eyes.
"Hyunjin" I said.
"Leave both of you" he said.
"But..."
"I said to leave" he yelled at us, I glance at Felix before we left.