Chapter 2

Mina covered Nayeon with her blanket. She wants to help her to change her clothes but decided to let it be. She looked at her face lovingly, wanting to tell her how beautiful she is. Mina looked at her watch notices that it was already eleven in the evening, she also needs to rest, when about to leave the room the older mumbles, "Don't leave. Please." The younger let out a short sigh and sits at the edge of the bed while caressing Nayeon's hair. She waited till the older deeply fall asleep, she went to the kitchen to get herself a drink.

"Nothing changed." She mumbles while looking around the Im's penthouse, she takes her seat to the living room and saw Nayeon and Sana's wedding portrait. She felt their boundless love, the love that was supposedly last for a long time, yet the latter started to lose her smile. "Sana, I know you're at your happy place now." She continued to converse to the portrait.

Meanwhile, around three in the morning, Nayeon doze off and went to the kitchen, sipping the cold water refreshing her body and mind, her eyes widen when she saw a woman sleeping on the couch. She was shocked to see Mina, she immediately went to her room to grab blankets and pillow. When she placed it to Mina's comfort, she scooted beside the latter head and stares at her stunning innocent face. Mina felt her gaze and slowly opened her eyes.

"Mitang, why don't you sleep in the room?" Nayeon murmurs, Mina smiles at her and continue to sleep.

At six in the morning, Mina woke up early and saw Nayeon sleeping in a sleeping bag on the floor, she smirked and went to the kitchen to prepare for coffee and breakfast. After a while Nayeon woke up and went to the kitchen counter "Good Morning Nayeon." Mina greeted her full of enthusiasm, "Good morning Mitang." The older responded with a nervous smile on her face. 'My gosh Nayeon, brace yourself, why are you getting nervous in front of her? It's only Mina.' Nayeon tries to avoid Minas eyes.

"Mina, I'm sorry, we're supposed to---"

"I know Nayeon, I figured it out last night, you don't need to be sorry." Mina placed a plate of Pancakes and egg in front of the bunny. "We can still have dinner next time." She added while giving her the coffee that she made.

"I think we need to talk." Nayeon said fretfully, her hands are slowly trembling, but she tries to keep her posture.

"Of course, we really need to. But let's talk when you're sobber. In fact, I need to go in a few minutes. I need to go home first and attend meetings." Mina sipped her coffee and eats her breakfast, Nayeon stares at her the whole time while enjoying the coffee that the younger made. The taste is new, it wasn't the same coffee that she made before, the aroma last longer, the caffein taste stronger its bitterness was perfectly combined with the fresh milk and the right amount of sweetness of the sugar added with pinch of Cocoa. This is a different kind of Mochaccino, definitely it's hard to describe the lighter and stronger taste of it. She met Minas eyes and smirked flashing a question to the younger about her coffee, the younger wonders about her smirk but decided to ignore as she needs to leave.

Nayeon called Aera thru Video Call, it's their thing now, the Minatozaki wants to have more time with their grandchild, now that Yutto is already retired, both can focus on taking care of her. Nayeon didn't hinder what they requested since she knows the feeling of longing for Sana. Gladly, she and the Minatozaki's created such a strong bond and relationship.