Chapter 9

Mijoo and Mina arrives at Fort Worth around ten in the morning, they went to their hotel to secure their luggage's and straight to Texton Medical Center to proceed with their Business Partnership Meeting. The assembly will start at one in the afternoon, it's twelve, Mina was greeted by her senior doctors. She was a previous resident of the Center, Mina also took her continuing education at Texton Medical University. Her professor are now directors and fellow residents are now professors.

Mina introduced Mijoo, who also stayed at Texas for some time almost knew some of the Doctors in the Center. Few minutes of blathering and exchange of laughter's and stories, the hall was opened, a tall fair semi buffed man in his charcoal grey suite highlighting his toned body entered, he saw Mina at the other end of the room talking to Doctor Morrow, the owner of Texton.

With a bright smile on his face, he reached them and offers her hand to Mina, "Good afternoon Ms. Myoui. Long-time no see." Mina faced him and reached her hand and greeted him stoically, "Mr. Morrow, Glad to meet you." Mijoo greeted him too. They started at exactly one, Mr. Morrow presented Textons Offer to Huimang, and what they expected in return. Mina and Mijoo was convinced with the partnership specially when Texton offer exchange students and community service. "Nayeon and Jisoo will definitely like this." she mumbles to Mijoo.

The documents were handed to them, "I'm amazed with the presentation but I need to discuss it to my fellow Directors too. But this is good enough.", "Miss Myoui, we'll give you a tour in the Center." Doctor Morrow said "Jackson, show them our hospital." He added. Mina shook her head in disagreement, "I don't need to, Dr. Morrow, I'm good."

"Mina, a lot of things changed since you left here, allow us some time." Mijoo persuaded Mina and they both agree to join Jackson, he's Doctor Morrows Eldest Son, He works as a Director and stock holder of the Hospital, Lily and Jackson are siblings. Apparently, Mina and Jackson knew each other.

Mijoo felt the discomfort of Mina while walking beside Mr. Morrow, she didn't know why but she clings her arms to her so Mina would feel at ease. "Are you okay?", "Augh Yes, I think I have a jetlag Unnie." Jackson was conversing a lot while they were touring but Mina isn't listening to him. She was focused on her phone messaging her girlfriend.

"Mina can we have dinner?" Jackson asked as they were about to leave, "I'm sorry but we have prior appointments after this." She mumbles, there were no other appointment she just doesn't want to be with Jackson, "Okay, I'll just pick you up at your hotel tomorrow." "No, we can handle it."

"Mina, please let me. Just this one." Jackson pleasingly said to her, she looked at Mijoo who's eyebrows are furrowed "Okay." She mumbles, she was afraid that Mijoo might ask something that she was not ready to answer. But Mijoo isn't like that, she doesn't want to interfere on personal matters of her friends unless, they'll be harmed by it.

-

At Huimang Nayeon was invited at the CSD Office to continue the discussion for the Pregnant patient, with Se-jeong. "I already approve this right?" she said, "Yes Doctor Im, but can we ask you to be with us during the surgery?" Bambam demands. "Help us Unnie, please." Chaeyoung added. Nayeon reached the documents on the table and read it thoroughly. "Send a copy of this in my office today.".

The team continued their discussion, Nayeon decided to stay, she missed this kind of chats, it was her life before, studying for the patient's condition, surgery, teaching her fellow doctors. It has this thing inside her that wanted to go back being a professor, but her time will not allow her. In fact, she decided that if she passed the bar exam, she'll focus on stabilizing Huimang and MMC, and pursue Minas dream, to expand Huimang. Nayeon gave ideas to the challenges that the CSD encountered, the team was very happy that the Lion of their team was with them.