Chapter 16

The following day, Mina woke-up under their linens resting her head at Nayeons chest, the olders chin rest against her head as they both wrapped their arms around each other. She felt the hot breath of the older, the tugging of heartbeat was loud and clear in her ears. Mina remembers how her toes curled up last night as Nayeon drives her desire, the sweet taste of their kisses, how she made Nayeon growls, her angelic voice while moaning her name, she giggles as she looks at the olders face, 'This is my home.'.

Tracing the fine façade of Nayeon, the latter suddenly woke up, she inevitably laid a kiss on Minas forehead while smelling her morning fragrance "Good morning Adi." the older tightened her hug, "We're not going to work right." she added, Mina nodded "I think Ji-eun and Mijoo Unnie can handle this day.". Nayeon pouts and immediately grabs Minas lips, "I like this breakfast." She mumbles, but she was shaken when she remembered how wild their night is. She pulled out her embrace, "Oh my gosh, I'm sorry." Nayeon checks Minas skin as bruises were seen on her neck, shoulders, chest and even in her thighs. The younger chuckles cupping her cheeks, "You're so cute, it's fine, you have a lot of bruises too.".

It was ten in the morning when they both decided to get up to the bed to prepare their meal. Nayeon cooked for their food while Mina prepares for her coffee. Sharing pancakes and bacon, their favorite meal with of course, Minas signature, the Minaccino coffee. "I'm sorry for last night. I know that you are disappointed." She sulks staring at Nayeon, the older locks her intimidating eyes to Mina, "I don't trust him.". It was the only word she says about Jackson. Mina sighed deeply, she wants counter Nayeons statement, but she knows that this is not the good time for it. There was a moment of silence, Nayeon was still not opening any dialogue.

"Adi, there will be a hospital night a week from now, are we going?" the younger changes the mood, as the older pouts, Nayeon was sitting in front of her in-between them is the cold kitchen counter marble. "Of course, we will! we should decide for our outfit." Nayeon grins cheerfully "Or we should surprise each other that night." she added. "I love that idea!" Mina winked, she stood up and went in front of the older who's sipping her cup of coffee, a cream was left on top of her lips, the younger chuckles, cupped her cheeks and softly licks the cream.

The older let out a soft whimper, surprised by the quick affection of the younger "I love you Nayeon." Mina presses her lips against her. The younger traces some kisses on Nayeons jaw, the older waved youngers robe and laid her hands at her waist, the older felt how the younger grins while trailing her lips to her neck. She heaved the younger and let her sit on her lap. Mina moves away and locked her eyes to her girlfriend, "What are the plans of My Doctor Attorney this time." She mumbles. Nayeons slender hands traces her body, she pinned her thumbs on youngers cherries making her shivers and crumbles in her lap, "Ahhhh Yeon.", "My Doctor Attorney, hmm." She pulled Mina and whispered, "Your voice is getting sexier my love.". The latter continued her deep kiss to the younger, the kitchen was filled with their whimpers.

At Huimang, Ji-eun and Mijoo attended the external audit meeting, Ji-eun was focused in her laptop while waiting for Mr. Hee and Mr. Ahn, the one who handles investigation about the malicious expense of the company. Mijoo was chatting a casually with the Auditors, "We don't actually see any fraudulent transactions Ms. Jee." The audit team lead said, Mijoo smiles at him and answered confidently, "Of course there wasn't.", the audit lead furrows his brows "Except those big transactions were 90% approved by the CEO." He added. Ji-eun was listening silently on the side she lifted her sight to the Auditor and shook her head.

The meeting started, the same context was flashed on the screen by the presenter. Mr. Ahn and Mr. Hee on the other hand are smirking, "So all are valid transactions! But still the CEO was spending too much!" Mr. He exclaimed, supported by Mr. Ahn." The secretaries looked at each other, their eyes are in flame, pissed of the two un logical directors. "So Ms. Jee, your boss might be having a huge bank account now." Mr. Hee added, Mijoo smirked, containing her anger inside. "Let's raise it to the Board tomorrow." Mr. Ahn called an emergency meeting again. Mijoo and Ji-eun discuss everything to their bosses.