Chapter 5

At five in the morning, Nayeon was already dressed for work she send a message to Mina, 'Mitang, I'm sorry, I forgot, I need to go to Dobong-gu, I need do a talk to our fellow Heart Surgeons from Uijeongbu. I need to leave early.' She arranged her things and didn't bother to make a breakfast since she also went to bed late due to her online meeting, after three minutes her doorbell rang and found Mina outside the door, "Let's go, I'll drive you till Dobong-gu."

Nayeon was astonished and confused "Don't you have schedule today?"

"I do have minor meetings, Mijoo can take care of it."

"Mina..."

"Shhhh Nayeon, let's go."

Mina drives and let Nayeon rest, the older is looking at her phone checking her notes and she mumbled,

"Wait, why did you show up too early?" Nayeon said in a hollow voice,

"I couldn't sleep; I was too excited to see you!" Mina said confidently "Here's your coffee." Pointing at the cup on Nayeons side

"My gosh Minari! You should've entered inside my home." Nayeon rolls her eyes as she reached the cup, "Did you buy this?"

"I made it Nay, and It's rude to intrude your home when it's not emergency, I can always wait." Mina grins at her "Take a rest, I'll wake you when we got there."

"How about you?"

"I'll sleep when we arrive, don't worry about me."

Nayeon leaned her head to the headrest, Mina plays calm saxophone music to help Nayeon relax during their travel. She fell asleep, Mina gazed at her beautiful facade, they stopped over in a gasoline station, Mina can't hold it, she tucks Nayeons hair on her ears and cares her cheeks, she has this inner sensation where a fire increases the temperature inside her as her dopamine level rises too.

They arrived at a hall in Dobong-gu, Nayeon went inside, Mina decided to stay in the car to sleep. After few minutes, Nayeon went back and knocks on Mina's window, "Hey, come with me."

"I'll stay here Nay, I'll wait for you."

"No, you can't stay here. Come on."

Nayeon opened the door and convince her to join her, "We'll have our breakfast first, I arranged a holding area. You can sleep there Mina." While walking to the holding area, the older clings her arms to Mina, the younger mumbles "Did you just ask for it?", Nayeon just answered her a wink.

The small conference started, Mina was sleeping peacefully while Nayeon took her place as guest speaker and evolved as a social butterfly of the crowd.

At Huimang, Mijoo and Jisoo attended small group meetings. They also presented the Medical Mission plan to them and the attendees agreed and support their endeavor. No more questions asked as the presentation was detailed and presented carefully. In the afternoon, Jisoo needs to leave and cannot make to her another meeting. Hae-in was in the middle of shoot when something happened, he was rushed to the nearest hospital in Province.