Chapter 7

The bunny as her service to the organizers squad, roams around to check the volunteers, this time she dragged Mijoo, who's energy almost equals to hers. The Rose rest after their second set, Nayeon and Mijoo chats with them, Irene asked Nayeon if she can give a performance, Mijoo got excited and volunteers herself to be one of the instrumentalists. She'll handle the base guitar. Nayeon agreed with Irene.

Irene, Seulgi, Mijoo and Nayeon went on Stage, Irene on keys and Seulgi on main guitar, the drum beats as 1, 2, 3, Nayeon hit the base drum and Seulgi drive her guitar strings, Nayeon started singing at the first beat.

'Do you have the time

To listen to me whine

About nothing and everything all at once?'

They were surprised by the performance, and Nayeon on drums? Mina and Jisoo looked at each other, "Nayeon can do drums?" Mina asked her, Jisoo Nodded "we're with Irenes band way back in high school." Mina smiled and went closer to the stage.

'Sometimes I give myself the creeps

Sometimes my mind plays tricks on me'

Mijoo was feeling the music.

'It all keeps adding up

I think I'm cracking up

Am I just paranoid?

Or am I just stoned?'

The drum rolls as Nayeon sings, the volunteers are in front of the stage jumping and swaying their head at the beat of the drums, Nayeon was smiling, she looked at Mijoo who was enjoying the show too. Their eyes met and knew that both want another song to play. Mijoo whispered to Irene and Seulgi.

The song was ended and was immediately transitioned to another song, led by Seulgi, Nayeon just go with the beat,

'When the days are cold and the cards all fold

And the saints we see are all made of gold'

Minas eye was stuck on Nayeon, while the crowd's energy is going high Mina was like in the midst of a peaceful valley, having Nayeon on sight. 'So this is what you meant to know you even more.'

'When you feel my heat, look into my eyes

It's where my demons hide

It's where my demons hide'

Mina crossed her arms and didn't stop smiling the entire set with Nayeon. She found her really attractive and hot, Nayeon in hoody jacket and knee level fitted shorts. Mina is not drinking beer but at this time, she felt thirsty, so she had one bottle that made her feel hotter inside her and the estrogen of her body increases 'This is bad.' she mumbles.

When the song ended, Mijoo and Nayeon bowed and thank them, Irene's band continued their set. Mijoos hand was on Nayeons shoulder as they were heading down to the stage, she was proud of her. Mina was waiting five meters away from the stage. The two were greeted by the volunteer to their mind-blowing performance, Nayeon saw Mina alone and excuses herself.