Chapter 13

Being the lead surgeon of the third clinical trial for the warm heart transplant, Jisoo decided to lessen her monitoring loads in the hospital. She focused on working with Dr. Shin as he already endorsed John Doe to Huimang. Resting on her swivel chair, Jisoo deeply concentrates, conditioning her mind, internalizing her role as a Heart Surgeon. She was focused these past few days to the Hospital events and operations.

She decided to go to the to the Pain Management Department, Momo was in, Jeongyeon was still in her honey moon. Seeing how busy Momo is, she turned her back but the younger saw her in the rim of her eye. "Unnie?" Momo mumbles. She asked her help for the transplant, she also requested the presence of Jeong if possible, she agrees and ensures that Jeong will be there too. "Will Mina be included in your team?" she asked, "I'm not sure, we haven't open it up to her. She might be really busy".

After two days, at CEO's Office

Nayeon playfully teased Mina, mocking her with a spoon full of rice, the younger agape and gave her a death gaze. On the other hand, the older laughed harder, she stared at Mina and mumbles "I really love those killer eyes.". The younger rebuffed at her comment and slowly let out a small beam.

As they continue to enjoy their lunch. It seems that Mina is too quiet and unaware about the plan Mr. Hee and Mr. Ahn. "Have you heard?" Nayeon mumbles, "About what?" the younger chomps her delicious turkey meal. Nayeon discussed the hearsays she got on her radar "Who told you that?" Mina asked.

"Did you check your email? Mr. Kim send an email to us." She glanced at the younger while having a sip of her juice in a pouch.

"Ahhh the Three Million Dollar conspiracies, I read it. Are you concern about it?" she locked her stare at Nayeon, waiting for her next gestures and response but the older beams at her attentively and securely "No for the Three Million, yes, about you. I'm concerned about you." Nayeon exclaimed, she looked bothered, the younger grinned at her, "Do you believe them?" she shrugs "Of course not! But you must look at the FS Adi, there's irregularities."

"Have you checked?" Mina furrows her eyes, "Uhumm, I did, and I think there's someone abusing the funds. I guess." She clenched her fist, "I'll take a look at it later. can you share the file to me?"

"I got you." Nayeon immediately took her phone "Sent Ms. CEO!" Mina giggles as she saw her winked at her, the younger adores her gestures, she leaned towards the older, their face was close at each other "Is this why you're always locked up in your office?"

"Uhuh. Ji-eun and I are working on it." Nayeon exaggeratedly showed her eyes to Mina, "Look Adi, my eyes are hurt, we've been reviewing it 24/7!" the younger chuckled and cupped her cheeks giving silly empathy to the latter, "Let me wipe away your tiredness." She kissed Nayeons eyes, the later flashes a winning smirk.

"I haven't seen Mijoo-unnie, where is she?"

"She's on leave, she said she's going to her hometown."

Nayeon is already cleaning the table that they'd used, wiping the top in with a tissue to keep it dry, Mina seated on her chair table and they heard the screeching sound of the door, both stared as Jackson entered the room.