Chapter 11

Dawn has come, Mina was the early bird of the group, woke up at three am to prepare. Going down to the dining area, she saw So-mi with her helpers preparing the breakfast, "Oh, So-mi, Good morning, why are you so early?" Mina mumbles as she took a seat in the dining table. So-mi pouted and a little sad "I can't join you in the community, I wasn't allowed, so I think this is the only thing that I can do for you guys." Mina was amazed at her, "You're a Princess, you don't need to do this.".

So-mi stops frying an egg and faced her, "Are you doing breakfast for Nayeon?", Mina was startled and started to blush, her pink cheeks were highlighted to the reflection of the lights, So-mi laughed at her, "The same thing Mina, I love all of you, it's a matter of service to the important people in my life. Aside from Chae, Nayeon, I really admire her." Mina was left unspoken. She stood and help the So-mi instead till the teams finished their breakfast.

The Savior Care, Life Savers, Heart Throbs, Code Blue Team went on their own indigenous communities to help on the first day. They traveled through a rough road, they crossed the river through a small boat, and walked on the different side of the Mountains. As they reached the indigents, although in different community, they were surrounded by high mountains and a beautiful Clear River. The X-ray and Laboratory Vans cannot enter the village.

The team started to knock on each house to check them, for the elder and children whether they're sick or not, Nayeon requested them to be checked. The nurses helped them to communicate with the indigents. Shiks team encountered a stroked elderly, they felt pain in their hearts, Noboru didn't hesitate to reach the old man, he was really skinny, no muscles are left on her body, he cannot move. Heart Throbs gave him Vitamins and Medicines that can help him to gain weight and hoping that her mind and body will regain its strength. They advise the nurse that the man should visit a hospital.

The day went successfully, they go back to their Vans at three in the afternoon, they cannot stay there beyond four as the road going back will be dangerous to them. Huddled in the dining area of the guest house, teams were sharing their experience, Kaori was a little bit emotional, as they had to treat a female patient who suffered a severe leg infection, she's not taking any medicines as they cannot afford to buy those things. "Kaori, it's okay, if you want to cry let it go." Tzuyu comforted the younger, Kaori hugs Tzuyu and her tears started to fall Jeong cares the younger, "We are humans too, it's okay to be affected, but we can restrain it in front of them."

So-mi was on the entrance of the dining area with Nayeon, they're both smiling looking at the Doctors. "Nayeon, you had the best Team." She mumbles, Nayeon shook her head, "They are one of the best persons that I've met. They had different attitudes but they are really soft." So-mi clings her arms to Nayeon, "Sana would be really proud of you if she was here." Nayeon held her chest and mumbles, "She is.".

Second day, they went on a community in the middle of the rice fields, it was really hot, but the teams manage to complete the day without any problem aside from Mina being dizzy. Mijoo assisted Mina throughout the day. The team was about to knock in a lone house in the middle of the field. The house is dark, it was made by a nipa hut, they can't see any lights or hear any sounds inside.

When they're about to go a loud growl was heard, Jihyo and Dahyun screamed to their lungs, they looked back and saw an eye in the darkness looking at the window, they we're afraid, Taehyung was about to run, Kaito the brave one slowly reached the window with his phone, the Thai nurse followed him. He was shocked of what he sees, a young man with afro black hair was chained inside the room. One moment, an old lady with her stick arrives, she asked them to get out of the place but they successfully persuaded her to check on him. The man suffered depression that made lose his mind.