Chapter 18

Mina sat down leaning on her table, she immediately read the letter.

Dear Mina,

Hi Love, Adi,

I love you. I am so glad that we decided to be in each other's arms, so grateful that you stayed with me through the years, I know how hard it is for you to wait for me, but you stayed.

I was so dumb not be by your side during that time. I'm really sorry. I should have been there, behind your back, supporting you all the way. Dear, I was hurt, but I know that I hurt you the most.

About Jackson, hmmm, he was a good man according to my research. The accusations were not true as I asked the pretentious victims. I'm sorry I'm wrong. Should I apologize to him? Haha. Ohh Dear, I heard what he said to you earlier. I agree with everything that he said.

Mina, I realized that you are perfectly fit for him. Your eyes sparkles whenever you're with him. You laughed differently. I hate comparing but I felt that you look calm whenever you don't hinder yourself avoiding him. He was right, I can't give you your dream family. Mina, if only... If only I'm a man, I could give you the life that you wanted.

Our path crossed each other, we met at the intersection and we enjoyed without noticing that our roads are widely open to continue our journey, left or right. Our love is genuine, our love is pure, but I don't think destiny gave us the permission to be together.

My love, thank you for giving me butterflies, they continuously flutter inside and it makes me feel alive. I will cherish every bit of our memories and swear that you're the last one that I love.

Our story is different. Our chapter has been created. But let me wish one thing, please create a new book with the person who will be with you until you reach your triumph.

I'm sorry Mina. I'll see you when the time is right.

Love,

Nayeon

Upon reading the letter, Mina's world breaks in to pieces her hands are shaking. Her day was already exhausting but was redeemed by Nayeon. She wonders why, it pains her to admit that her girl already decided to end what they have. She was struggling to accept that she becomes blind to Nayeons jealousness and becomes egoistic when all that Nayeon did is to protect her. "I am not letting her go." She bangs her tables, grabbing her key running towards her car.

Ignoring the traffic lights, she hit the gas pedal wishing that she can stop Nayeon from leaving. She was calling her constantly but the call was dropped. Reaching the Incheon Airport, sprinting in the boarding area, she saw the panel "Flight JPY0922 – Departed." Catching her deep breath, she sat on the bench her tears fall down.

Days passed, Mina was a little bit disoriented, Mijoo stayed as her secretary but becomes aloof with her. Nayeon begs Mijoo to stay in Minas side. Ji-eun on the other hand was working hard as expected, but she didn't say any word about Nayeon, even a single detail was not given to her. Rubbing her index fingers on her temple, her heart was vigorously thumped violently on her chest. It was already three days since she left. No messages or calls from her, even Aera stopped calling Mina. She tried to call the kid but the number was unattended.