Chapter 12

Nayeon woke up early, they stayed in a nipa hut house, they slept jammed to each other, they found it fun though. She heard the sound of rain drops on the roof, she slowly went outside, heavy rains are pouring in the mountain, she looked for a hot water and created her Thais instant coffee. Sipping and savoring its creamy dark roast aroma, enjoying the fresh smell of the rain in front of the house. 'Augh it's cold.' Nayeon sighed deeply, and looked at the sky, suddenly, she saw a yellow tiger butterfly on the roof. She sniffs and mumbles "Hi there, it's rainy, don't fly you'll get wet.".

The butterfly flew towards her and landed on her chest, she giggles and stared at it. Mina was leaning on the door, gazing at her girlfriend while playing with the butterfly. She took her coffee and went beside her "Adi! Good morning!" Nayeons energy is different from last night, she was happy and seemed to be relaxed, Mina pecked her forehead "Good morning.".

"Are you upset?" Nayeon mumbles leaning her head to Mina, the younger shook her head, "I love you Adi.". "Wait, I kept hearing Adi from you, why Adi?" Mina looked at her disgustedly, "I'm Mina right? Have you forgotten my name? Whose Adi?" she hissed.

Nayeon pressed her hands in her mouth stopping herself from laughing, Mina looks terrified, the younger slapped her shoulders "Stop! I'm asking you Im!", "Okay! Okay, chill Adi..." Nayeon laughed harder, Mina rolls her eyes, "I'm sorry. So here is why Adi, do you remember when we're in Japan about a year ago?"

Flash back

Nayeon and Aera was living with the Minatozaki's, Yutto requested Nayeon to took over their hospital as there is no-one else to handle it aside from Nayeon and the future heiress, Aera. Three days before Nayeons birthday, Nayeon went to Hokkaido, to have quality time to each other.

They went to Hokkaido Shrine at Sapporo on their second day, walking in a very quiet place, you'll going to get a lot of positive energy looking at a soothing view. Trees were lined up to the walk way, Aera was sleeping, she was pushing her daughter in her strollers. She went to get a fortune paper upon opening it, 'Good news will come to you next.' she smiled and looked at her child, "What should be our good news my dear.".

She went to the shrine to pay respect, Aera was awake, she thought her to pay respect too. Before they went home, she grabs a coffee near the shrine. Aera and Nayeon stop to a bench, they saw a kid tripped on the floor. Nayeon helped him as the mother is running towards the kid.

"Are you alright? Did you have bruise?" the mother asked, meanwhile, her phone rang, "Hello, Adi, we're here near the shrine, we'll wait you to the bench near the shrine." She faces Nayeon, Aera reached the kid and he played with Aera, "Thank you for your help.". The lady was in her twenties, Nayeon chats at her, "Are you waiting for someone?" .

"Yes, I'm waiting for my Husband. I'm Michelle.", Nayeon nods at her and reached her hand "Nayeon.", "our kids are playing I guess I can stay for a while." Michelle added. They shared some of the stories, Nayeon found out that they only went in Hokkaido for vacation. "Adi just track my location!" she yelled on the phone, Nayeon chuckles, "Is your husband's name is Adi?" the lady shook her head. "No. No. his name is Theo."

"Ohh?" it was seen on Nayeons façade her curiosity to their call sign.