Chapter 10

Two weeks has passed, Mina continued to converse with the Huimang Stakeholders for the partnership with Texton, Nayeon becomes hesitant at this partnership. Nayeon went to Mina's office, who's discussing something with Mijoo.

"Nayeon, what can I do for you?"

"We need to talk. About Texton." Mina looked at Mijoo, she gestures her to leave but Nayeon stopped her, "Unnie can stay. I need her opinion too."

Mijoo and Nayeon was sitting infront of Minas table, as Nayeon reached a clear folder to Mina. "I asked Ji-eun to look for Textons credibility and I think it will not be good for Huimang." Showing are the stakeholders recent lawsuit case, including Jackson. "Ms. Myoui, I hate it but we have a little discussion earlier that we cannot let it out of the picture for our consideration. Please delay the partnership first till we knew their actual intention." She added, Mijoo took the folder and scans for the specifics, "This is not simple cases Nayeon. It seems that it's in the news in US." Mijoo mumbles.

"That's why I become a little bit uneasy about this, it just happened that Ji-eun was really interested about research." Mina sighed deeply and looked sincerely to Nayeon, "Nayeon, I went to Texton, and I knew the owner.", "Exactly Mina, you must be the one who really knew them. But it's been years since you are involved to them."

"You have a point, but can't you just trust me this one?" Mina raised her eyebrows, Nayeon lifts her shoulder and smirked, "I trust you Mina, I just want you to know this, I'll still support your decision." Despite of being hesitant, she still supports Mina's decision during the board, however, since the CEO still respects her point of view, Mina asked Mijoo that the signing of documents will be put on hold and they have to dig deeper to Textons background.

-

Five days ago, Jisoo and Shik went to Thailand for a visit to Princess So-Mi and to renew the support that Heart Center is receiving from the Thai Royalty. They both stayed at the Dusit Hotel in Bangkok, they still have two days left. The Princess also consulted Jisoo with regards to the health care matters in her country. She was assigned by her father, The King, to oversee the countries health services.

On their sixth day of visit, they went to the Princess residents near Dusit. They stayed at a gazebo at the center of the grass field, with them is the Princess and her consultant. Having a sip of a tea, chats and laughter, the Princess becomes serious and shifted the discussion to the purpose of the two.

"Dr. Kim, I know your intentions here, you don't need to worry, I'll be continuing my support to the heart center."

"Well, we just want to give you also an update Princess, and we wanted you to know that we're open to help you or your country too."

"You don't need to. But if you want to help us, I can ask you something so you won't be bothered with the support that we're giving. Actually Jisoo, we want to increase the support, and if you can also do it here in Thailand to expand your Center, we'll be happier for that."

"Nayeon would be glad to do that Princess. And just tell us anything, if we can, why not."