20 - Epilogue

Ten years after.

"Oh my gosh Yeon! What are you doing?!" Mina yelled seeing Nayeon covered with mud while threading inside their mansion, the latter laughed and tries to approached Mina "Don't you dare!" Mina runs like she was chasing by a dog as Nayeon tries to capture her for an embrace. The older continued to chase after her. "MOM!" Nayeon stopped when she heard her daughters voice. "Stop it Mommy! Mommy Mina might trip!" she added, Aera was wearing her pajama, Nayeon nodded and grins at her, Aera was a little nervous about Nayeons smile, she took a step backward and runs for her life.

"Eomma!!!" she screamed, however Nayeon reached her, she hugged her daughter and they're both covered with mud. The living rooms was filled by their giggles, Aera can't do anything, she just enjoy the moment and Nayeons teases. Mina was standing at their back, seeing how beautiful the mother and daughter are. They're already a family. Aera remains an Im, Nayeon becomes Myoui. As they felt Minas stare from the their back, Aera and Nayeon stares at each other and decided to hunt her.

Mina runs towards the pool side area and grips the water hose and immediately pointed towards Nayeon and Aera. "Go wash yourselves!" the pressure of the water was stopping them but then, the reached Mina, Nayeon hugged her and they jumped into the pool. "Nayeon!" Mina slapped her shoulder "The pool now needs to be drained!" she exclaimed, Aera jumps in to join them "I'll clean it Mom." She beams, the irritated Mina held her hand and mumbles, "No, you're not doing anything, let your Mom clean it.".

Nayeon whines, "Hey! You cannot do this to me!" Mina pulls Aera out of the water, "Mina! Don't spoil her! Let her clean!"

Both leave, Nayeon left in the pool Aera helps Mina to clean the mess inside their house. Mina was preparing their food while Aera was waiting in the Kitchen browsing her phone. "Mom! It's your anniversary today!" the kid shouted, Mina laughed at her, "Yes honey. I thought you already forgot about it." she laid the seaweed soup on the table. "I saw it on social media." Aera was grinning at her phone.

After two hours of preparation, it was already lunch Nayeon already seek help to her staff. "Adi!" yelling inside their house, but no one is responding. Directing towards their man cave, she heard soft giggles of Aera, "Hey, I'm looking for you. What are you doing?" she mumbles and saw that her child and wife is watching their wedding video.

A soft contented smile appears on her façade, walking with her tip toe, she slowly approached Mina at the back, she held her shoulder, leaned towards her side and whispered, "Happy Anniversary Love.". Mina chuckles as she faced her "You already greeted me for the 24th times today Love." She grins and seated beside her.

As they continue to watch, Aera left them to do homework's. "I will never get tired watching this over and over again." Mina mumbles, she leaned her head to Nayeons shoulder. Nayeon squats in front of her holding her hand "Mina. Being with you is the best decision I've ever made. Thank you for not giving up on me. You brighten up every day and make this house a home. You are my home, Mina. I love you." Nayeon is tearing up, Mina held her cheeks, "Nayeonssi... You are made for me. And I knew since then, that it is impossible to love anyone the way I love you. Ten years down my love, forever to go."

--END--