Chapter 6

The nervousness that Mina felt increases as she heard another deep sighed from the older, her forehead was scrunched, her eyes are becoming teary, afraid that their loving moment will soon end. It'll be going to tear her heart apart but she must accept whatever Nayeon wanted to do so. She lay her mug to the table and blurted "I'll respect whatever your decision is.". She was on the verge of weeping, Nayeon noticed it, she scooted beside her, the older held her cheeks and wipe the tears at the edge of her eyes. "Mina, Augh, I really can't do this anymore. I'm sorry." Minas tears drops, as she felt the lips of the older pressing hers, it was soft, fine and sweet.

The kiss is sweeter than the one that they had during the Centers Anniversary, she lost her focus, her tears stopped, Nayeon pulled away and dried her eyes. Mina was trapped at the moment, the younger blushed she was freezing in silence, all she can do was to stare at Nayeons red face, her face turns like a tomato too. "Mina, I just realized that we're not getting younger anymore, Let's stop dating." Mina hums at her and nodded, Nayeon squeezed her hand,

"Mina, Let's make it Official." she lay Mina's hand on her chest. "Be my girlfriend." she added. The younger stiffens, Nayeon is brushing her thumb on Mina's hand waiting for her answer. Mina stood up and went to the kitchen, grabs a glass of ice-cold water to drink, she even put an ice to her face to ensure that she was wide awake. Nayeon was laughing in the living room looking at Minas foolish action. "Mina, what are you doing?" The younger went back and hugs her from the back, "Are you sure?" she whispered in her ears, "100% sure dear." Mina was in a cloud nine, she squats in front of Nayeon holding her hands "I'm not letting you to regret this decision." Mina kissed Nayeons hands and sits beside her spooning the older as they continue to watch the concert.

Their arms are intertwined; Mina was lying on the arm rest of the couch while her feet in on Nayeons lap. The older was massaging her giving a comfort for the younger. "Wait. You mentioned that I should hire you a secretary, right?"

"Uhuh, What's wrong with that?" Mina faced Nayeon,

"Why? Tell me the exact reason."

"You have a good taste choosing a trusted person Mina." The younger nodded looking at the screen while eating popcorn

"And You know, I'm allowing you this decision because you hold a big part of my life now." Mina was baffled, Nayeon looked at her and grins.

"I need to go now." Nayeon stood up and laid a kiss on Minas forehead, "I'll take care of you even in your dreams."

Right after Nayeons disappearance, Mina jumps and screams in euphoria, she slaps her face twice and laid her back to the couch.

--

The next day, Jisoo was still in Gangwon Local Hospital, she was taking care of her boyfriend, Hae-in broke his leg while filming an action drama, he was doing a jump and roll stunt ten meters above the ground before the bomb exploded, he landed unexpectedly and hit by shafts, his left ankle was sprained, right hand is swelling and there are some bruises on his face and arms. Jisoo wanted him to travel to Huimang but he declined.