Chapter 14

Rushing to Minas penthouse, both were gasping, silence dominates the car, entering the elevator, Mina tries to have one meter distance from Nayeon as she felt a strong sparks between them in every inch. They're the only passenger, Nayeon was smiling on the side, she grabs Mina's waist, she giggles as she continues taunting her girl. The younger huffs in aggravation, relaxing her heated body, she bits her lips counting the floor on the screen '23, 24, 25, 26... Augh!' Mina thought that the elevator suddenly decreases its speed, "Maybe I should report this to the maintenance." Nayeon laughed in disbelief "Adi, it has the same pace.".

As they reached inside the penthouse, Mina drinks water, and heads towards her room, she took a shower, Nayeon followed, Mina grabs a red wine to increase her estrogen level, sipping the bitter sweet taste of a grape wine, leaning on the marble, a soft grip in her shoulder was felt, Nayeons chest pressed on her back, she shares her weight to the younger. The older squeaks as she reached a glass with a wine. Mina wrapped her arms to the elder's waist leaning beside her.

She rubs her thumbs to Minas cheeks, Nayeon leaned down, leaving soft pecks on Minas ears. "I love you Mina.". It was the best sound for Mina, hearing those words make her the luckiest girl, she eagerly grabs Nayeons lips and continued their make out session, heading to her room, Mina pushed Nayeon on the bed, dominating the older peppering kisses on her neck, Nayeon has her playful smirked, in an instant the older was on top, looking at the younger, "Are we going to have a staring game?" Mina asked as she rolls her eyes, Nayeon chuckles, "Hungry?".

Mina raised making Nayeon sits on her lap, she kissed her deeply, tongue devouring her mouth, the younger traces her hands to the olders body. She started to remove the buttons of Nayeons sleepwear while savoring her neck with hard kisses, the older moans, her body was automatically moves in Mina's favor. Nayeon do the favor as she removes Mina's top. The latter didn't wait any longer she pinned Mina in her bed she stares at her, both still on bra, Nayeon was waiting for Mina's approval, the younger smiled at her and mumbles "Do what you want.". the older immediately continued to kiss her, tongue tracing her neck, Nayeons hand traces to her pajama, slowly bringing it down, then the older unclenched her bra till it was totally removed.

She went down to her chest and suckle her breast, while her hands are drawing against her underwear. Mina was squirming, she looked at Nayeon, she felt a bomb inside her that wants to explode anytime. Seeing Nayeon cherishing her makes her relaxed and forget everything that she'd been through. The older pulled away after feeding, "Did I hurt you?" Mina bit her lower lips shaking her head, her eyes screamed for more. As Nayeon dive back to her chest she let out a soft moan, the older was playing around to her nipple, tongue traces down to her navel, Mina jerked.

The older smirked and sucks the surroundings of her navel, her digits teasing the youngers center, it slipped inside her undies and Nayeon felt her wetness "Fuck." she exclaimed, Mina rolls her eyes, she slides her hands to her clit, making Mina flashed she let out a soft moan preparing for Nayeons next move. The olders lips slides to her mouth, tender kisses, as Nayeon enters a digit to her center, gently pulling in and out "Nayeon." She whimpers, the older added another digit as the juice was dripping into her fingers, the older pulled her kiss, she wants to see the reaction of the younger, satisfying, indulging, heavenly, those are words that can describe how Mina reacts.

While the younger continued to let out her own juice feeling the soft hard sensation inside, giving a blissful feeling. The older totally removes her undies, she leaned to her ears and whispered "Allow me drink your juices." She shivers to her placidness, Nayeon never disappoints her.

As the older continue to continue to thrust inside her, Mina was squirming and jolting "Faster." She exclaimed, Nayeon slowly change the pace, the youngers body moves as Nayeon digits says. Perching her lips on Mina's flower, licking and dinking her dripping juices "You're so tight Mina.", "Uhh! Nayeon!" Mina moans and trembles gripping her cushion.